part/ chapter 10

I low key hate it when people ask what's wrong, like I'd tell you if I felt you should know. And when people ask why I'm sad, I either already told you, dont wanna tell you, or dont know. Sorry, that's irrelevant to wattpad. Anyway, enjoy the chapter, or don't, see if i care.

"Why don't you come out?"

"Ugh, fine. Guess you caught me." I say as I come to the front. Everybody looks surprised and katsuki yells at me, " what are you doing?! You're gonna get sent to prison for this!" Everybody looks even more surprised, not only because this confirmed that i am a vigilante, but because katsuki knew about it. As soon as I got to the front, I pulled some shadows towards me and shifted to my vigilante suit. I looked over to my class and said, "sorry guys, i'll explain later, but you all need to leave. I'll hold off the people down here, as eraserhead here can tell you, I'm very good at kicking ass and will try to keep you guys safe, ok?" I ask, then immediately jump into the crowd and start knocking them out.i noticed eraser head a couple feet away( i would use meters, but i'm not very good at it) i could tell that we were both struggling with this kind of fight, were used to dark alleyways, where i'm constantly submersed in shadows, consequently making me constantly have a boost, and he can come out of nowhere and get it done before his eyes hurt to much.

Aizawa goes to attack shigaraki, when i jump in and shove the both away from each other. "Tenko shimura, also known as tomura shigaraki. Quirk: decay, when all five fingers come in contact with something it will turn to ashes. You should probably avoid his hands, Aizawa," I say as I jump back into the fray.

To be continued

I'm sorry this took so long, I was having a hard time doing anything. I wouldn't eat, only do what I strictly had to, and talk to my friends. Then i moved, so i didn't have time for writing, and then my parents went through my messages, found out i cut for a while. It was hard, and I was very grounded.

But thats whatever, i can't promise that i'll do this regularly, but i'll try.