Part 6

heyo, its danicat! I just got enough motivation to write! as always the songs have nothing to do with the story, i just love music!

Katsuki and I were playing video games when auntie mitsuki called us down. When we got there she handed us our letters. Katsuki ran upstairs and i have ran have shadow jumped. I told him to open his first. A little projector came out and turned on. When it turned on it showed all might. All might said that Katsuki got second place with 146 points. I turned mine on and all might said that i got 123 villain points but also got 130 rescue points, putting me in first place with a grand total of 253 points, beating all mights personal record. Once it clicked off, i turned to see Katsuki staring at me. "W-what kacchan?". "How the hell did you get that many points?". "O-oh well, you see, after i got 100 points, I decided that id start helping people". Katsuki had a look of realization on his face. "Ya, i didn't help anyone". "Well i'm gonna go patrol. You should for go head to bed, i'll be back by midnight". "Ok, don't get hurt". I went to go put on my suit and shadow jumped a block away.

~~timeskip~~

"So, was there anything to do last night? Katsuki asked. "No, it was really quiet last night". As we walked into the classroom, we realized how early we were. We went to go sit closest to the window, and katsuki decided to put his feet up on the desk. As soon as he did, we heard, "Do not put your feet on the desk, it's disrespectful to the people who made it". We turn to see the stuck up guy from the exams He turns to me and...bows? "I'm sorry for getting on to you at the exam. My name is Tenya Ida from Somei private academy,". "Its ok-". "So your a d**n elite, huh?" Katsuki cuts me off. "Kacchan, don't interrupt me," I whisper in his ear, "fyi, im wearing a black wristband and you know what that means. Oh, and while your at it, don't go picking fights"