Embodiment of Good

All I every wanted is for the people around me as well as my friends and family to be safe and as happy as can be. When I was a toddler I always thought my family where the type to look out for each other, But now after countless unfortunate events me and my mother is all that is left. All I want now is to protect what little family I have left no matter what level of torment and pain I endure same goes with the rest of my home. My Father before he died in my young arms gave me something to do just that. At a young age he quoted someone famous from a movie, But the quote was more of a question and it was "What is worse? To Live as a Monster or to Die as a Good Man?" this thought always echoed in my head ever since, you would think the answer would be easy, But for some reason I could never bring myself to a solid answer. Meh I need to get off my ass its getting late and mom might worry. Kinda got shot, But nothing I can't handle.

 Kinda got shot, But nothing I can't handle

(Wonder if she is on Good terms with Mr. Crash and Mrs. Dragon such good couple, Mrs. dragon makes such Tuna casseroles, Though kinda bad for waist lining)

A/n: I don't care if it is not 3D, This is bad-ass.