Out of your World

(Meh I Changed the Tarkatan Laguage)

Time skip Three Months Later

You slowly open your eyes waking to the sound of small children around, but you are disturbed to see the mouth full of teeth that they all have. You sit up slowly, and the children run out the tent. You look at your body seeing the very noticeable scar on your chest. To think that someone could beat you down to such a degree is something that you never thought could happen. You look around to see you're in a tent and markings around. Just as you're getting yourself together the opening of the tent is strewn open and bigger version of the toothy children as one throws down what looks like some clothing.

Guard: (On your feet child. Our leader demands your presence!)

The language they are using sounds familiar, but not wanting to start anything you put the clothing on and another one comes through grab you and put on a bag over your head and grab you by your arms dragging you outside. You try to use your powers to escape, but it only causes strain on your body. After a while of walking the two-man crocodiles throw you down to the ground. You hear footsteps walking around you then stopping next to you. The bag is taken off your face, you are then greeted with an entire room worth of crocodile faced people and one standing in front assuming that is the leader.

 The bag is taken off your face, you are then greeted with an entire room worth of crocodile faced people and one standing in front assuming that is the leader

(There is literally no good images of Baraka, Sad)

He walks up to you and looks to you up and down.

Y/n: Where am I and who-

You are cut off before you can finish your sentence when a blade is suddenly at your neck.

??????: You will speak when spoken too, Earth Realmer!

???????: (Baraka! Stand Down.)

He turns around and you look behind him to see a sight that you have absolutely no reaction to.

You are forced back up to your feet. You look to what you assume is the leader, she walks up to you.

Mileena: You wreak of the scent of Earth realm, who are you?

Y/n: My name is Y/n L/n, from Earth. I was fighting against Quan Chi, but I was defeated and sent here.

Baraka: How do we know if you are not allied with the Sorcerer?!

Y/n: Please take note of the damage on my chest that your people mended, Thanks for that by the way.

Baraka and Mileena look to each other and back to you.

Baraka: You are welcome, but our clan is now low on Medical Resources trying to help you...

Every Tarkatan in the room growls at you, But Mileena raises her hand silencing them.

Y/n: I'm sorry, but since I don't know a way to leave this world, maybe I can help your people out.

Baraka scoffs and draws his arm blades to the Earthrealmer, but Mileena gives thought to this and signals Baraka to hold his weapons again.

Mileena: You will stay here and help our clan, and we will do what we can to get you back to Earthrealm. That will be our deal.

You agree to the terms. Baraka is left dumb founded.

Baraka: (But, Where will he stay?!)

Mileena: ....With me.

Y/n and Baraka: NANI!?

Earthrealm at Special Forces Base

Sonya: Three months, and we have not found one of the strongest beings in the world's kid yet?

Soldier: I'm sorry Captain Blade, but we never really put him through the proper process for him to join the Special forces.

Sonya: Damn that Quan Chi.

Raiden: Fear not Sonya Blade, though his soul was weakened to fatal level from his battle with Quan Chi he could have survived.

?????? ????: Oh Oh! This is the part when the great hero comes in with a plan to save the day!

?????? ????: That better not mean I'm the side kick!

?????? ??????: Does this make us the token side couple characters?

??????: Well, I'm not that much side character status.

???? ???: Says you...

Raiden: Johnny, Cassie Cage, Jacqueline Briggs, Takeda and Kung Jin. Your timing is impeccable.

Johnny: Meet the dream team of this generation Raiden, hey maybe afterwards this kid can go against-

Sonya: Not the time Johnny! Raiden, there has been a rise in activity with Nether Realm forces showing up and taking Earth Realm residences at random. What's your take?

Raiden gives thought to this coming to Both an odd and Horrifying conclusion. He looks to his comrades awaiting an answer in the room. Raiden takes a breath and gives his answer.

Raiden: There is a spell of unimaginable power that exist and has long since been forgotten to time. The dangers it brings to the caster could be catastrophic to himself and those around him if it goes wrong and has since never been used not even the Elder Gods dare to trifle with this power.

Sonya: So, you think Quan Chi is going to use this spell on the hostages?

Raiden: If the spell goes as plans? Yes, for the spell has a very slim chance of success.

Johnny: And what is this spell exactly?

Raiden: To bring it to a simpler term, depending on the Soul of the caster, it turns its victims to a *Sigh* I believe the term the Youths of this era call it a "Yo-day-ray"?

Takeda Kung Jin: Do you mean Yandere?

Everyone pauses for a moment realizing that Quan Chi is a dude. Everyone looks in wonder at what he means. Raiden about to give the longer explanation, Cassie steps in, plugs in her phone into a monitor and then a song.

Sonya rubs her head in disappointment, while Jonny and others stand in Laughter.