Chapter 1

There was a small voice near Arjun which was now hitting his ears smoothly. He smiled a bit knowing who it is. The voice which healed his broken heart. All he did was closed his eyes and waited for how his little son was doing on early in the morning. Slowly his eyes were poked by little finger.

"Papa...." a melodious voice hit him hard. "Papa wake up.." came a demand when his son was pealing his eyelids to make Arjun open his eyes. Slowly the eyes were left unattended and the little naughty started to pounce on his father's stomach. 

"Papa... wake up... wake up..." he was screaming on top of his voice to get his father up but his father was in no mood to wake up, or to tease his son's patience. After a good five minute of screaming session Arjun held his son and jumped making his little son on the bed. 

"Gotcha..." Arjun held Ayush and Ayush was giggling big. Life changed when Radhika walked away. When he saw the divorce papers with her letter , all he wanted was to go back to her and say he loves her. But nothing seems to be as per his plan. It has happened five years before but still every day he wishes that when he wakes up he finds his love sleeping next to him at least in his dreams but even the dream was not as per his wish. 

Ayush was the baby which Arjun adopted from an orphanage who was actually saved by him and his lovely wife. He still remembers the day they saved him. 

When Sam humiliated Radhika infront of all, Arjun was literally furious. He walked away holding Radhika's hand and drove to some place far so that both would be at peace. They both spoke none. The waves were hitting the shore hard. Radhika was holding her tears while Arjun was helpless when he saw her broken. 

When they were sitting in a calm silence , their peace was disturbed when they heard a little child's cry. Radhika stood up and so was Arjun. They ran to the direction where the sound came and found few dogs surrounded. Without much thought they rushed and found a baby which was hardly days old. He still had his Umbilical cord. Gasped Radhika lifted the baby and Arjun rushed to the car to take the child to the hospital. Radhika was in no mood to leave the child but she let him go for the treatment and was informed that he would be sent to the government childcare center as the kid has no one to claim as their.

When Radhika left Arjun tried hard to find her but she vanished in thin air. He was lost broken, it was that moment he remembered the kid who they saved. He wanted to find the little boy who was saved by his Radhika. The boy became his son the day she held him tight. With the help of his source he found the kid who was six months old. His heart melted when he saw the boy had the same shade his Radhika had. Everytime he saw the little boy he saw his Radhika in there.

"We will find your mom i promise..." he said kissing the little boy's forehead.

From that day the little boy became the world for Arjun. Ayush turned 5 last week and as per the promise made his son Arjun planned for a holiday trip with his son.

"How is the little champ doing ??" came a voice which made Ayush jump in excitement. "Chachu..." he ran to Neil who came to see the little bundle. Arjun smiled packing his stuffs. Hugging each other they saw the boy's excitement.

"He is surely Chashni's son." came Neil's response when he saw Ayush running all the house with his happiness. Chuckling Arjun nodded.

"He sure is.."

Neil turned to Arjun with a serious face.

"Is there any news about chashni yet ??" he asked making Arjun sigh in defeat.

"No... she is no where known. Her existence has been vanished. Like she never existed at first place."

Neil tapped Arjun's shoulder and nodded. When Arjun was shattered Neil came to help to heal Arjun. It was shocking for Arjun to be at the receiving end but Neil being Neil helped Arjun clear up the mess. They still fought on the matters of Radhika...

Sam became the god mother of Ayush and stood there as a rock for Arjun. Her mind was clear and she chose to be with her idiot always but Arjun lost the battle of saving his love life, his wife, his everything, his Radhika.

"So where are you guys heading to ??" Neil asked. Before Arjun could speak Ayush yelled," it's surprise chachu, papa said he will say me when we reach home and you know what he said if i be a good boy mamma will come to me..." with that he jumped on Neil and Neil got him on time.

"Ayush..." came the stern voice of Arjun. The little boy frowned and kept his head low and walked back to his room with his head hung low. "You know at times you are too mean to the little boy". Arjun sighed and said "i don't want another Arjun in this world. It was because of that Radhika left me remember. I am no good man, i don't know how you keep up with me."

Neil knew where it was going. Arjun still blamed for whatever happened. "You are a good person Arjun, just don't loose hope on your love, we all are here waiting for Radhika the way you are eagerly waiting."

Arjun did was a small nod and a small mumble which sounded more of i am waiting either.

After some time the cab arrived and both the father and the son started to their vacation. Ayush was beyond excited and Arjun felt himself smiling looking at his bundle of joy. Sighing he turned to see the road.

"Where are you Radhika ??"

"I miss you..."

"We miss you..."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Made it.. first chapter...

Hope you all enjoyed it...

Until next update...

Your love...

Bunny...