Chapter 2

When they landed Arjun found Ayush sleeping all sound. More than twenty hours of travel and they landed in Toronto, Canada a place which Ayush was fascinated to see. Picking the little bundle out he caught the cab which was been pre booked on his name. 

The little boy was dead tired he did not even bother to open his eyes to see where he was rather just snuggled in his father and slept in peace. Kissing on the forehead Arjun walked into the cottage which was been booked by him for this entire two months trip. It was cozy , small and comfortable for him and his son the way his wife would have loved. 

Radhika the name every minute he takes in this five years. He missed her every breathe. He tried his best source to find where she is but nothing was coming to the place. 

Every lead which they got lead to the dead end. He was lost , wrecked. He wanted her and very badly. 

"Where are you Panoti ??" he whispered holding his heart which she is still ruling. 

"How many more time are you going to hide from the world choti ??" came a concerned voice making her sigh . 

"You know this is not changing anything and you also know this is waste of talk. Why are you concerned about the story which has already ended ??" 

"The story which you are talking is about my sister..." came a defeated voice of Ankush. She didn't speak anything rather walked out of the place and sat on the near by lawn and felt the wind caressing her bruised heart. She chuckled emotionlessly and spoke with a small sad smile, " if only you did not go with your revenge, if only you really did love me the way i did, if only you saw your sister's true side way before i wouldn't be this emotional mess." A tear escaped her eyes and she did not care to wipe them. She sat there for god knows how long. 

A hand came to wipe her tears. She turned to see and found her little friend who stood there as a rock and was the one who she never thought would be this strong. 

"Teji ?? what are you doing here ??" she asked in a surprised tone. 

"Well, taking care of my bestie of course..." he spoke with a shrug making her giggle. He spoke with her in an animated voice making her forget of what she was thinking few minutes before. 

Life changed when she walked out of the house of Arjun. Radhika was a mess. She dared to step back her house but Ankush stood there as a brother he have to be. A brother who she needed the most. Teji was the one who was the only one who was there since the day she left bird song. Nothing seems to be normal and he helped her. She stopped writing and started to work with Ankush. Teji was like a shadow for Radhika. 

With the business started to bloom Radhika immersed herself in the work rather than stepping to the outer world. She made sure she was disappeared and it is only her parents and her grandfather knew her existence but for the outer world she disappeared in the thin air. 

It was more than two days for Ayush to be normal to settle in this place. The little boy was handful and Arjun was not complaining about that. Ayush used to speak with his chachu Neil and enjoy the way Sam used to scold Neil. The couple always loved the boy and for the boy Neil was his super uncle. 

Ajun found Ayush happily enjoying the fall saw him with a smile when the little boy threw the dry leaves over his head and giggled when they fell on him. Arjun thought for a second before finding a heap of leaves. Rushing to Ayush he threw the boy on the heap making the boy to scream and laugh. Ayush tried to throw the leaves on him while Arjun loved to irritate his son. Finally when they were out of breathe Arjun laid on the grass floor , Ayush cuddled in the side of his father securing him protectively in his embrace. 

He kissed Arjun in his cheeks making Arjun emotional. Holding him tighter he walked both of them back to the small cottage. 

Life was not always the way we plan. Sometimes we know the value of something only after we loose them. 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Precap...

Nothing 🤑🤑🤑🤑

Small i know but can't make you guys wait so here it is... small yet made it...

Have a great week.

Your love

Bunny 💋💋💋