Cuddles

MJ would never admit this but she really loved stuffed animals.

She would love to curl up on her bed with one of her stuffed animals from a very large collection. They made her happy when she was feeling down. It felt so nice to hug them. She also kept them on her bed to help her sleep at night.

So Peter's hugs where Michelle's favorite quality of his. They made MJ feel safe and warm, and she just wanted to stay there forever.

She could tell that Peter definitely learned from Aunt May because that women could hug a stranger and make them feel like part of the family. MJ couldn't feel better when May had her arms around her.

Tonight was movie night with her loser and Ned. Michelle rushed to get there, she was already running late. As soon as she got to the door, Michelle was greeted with a hug from Aunt May. MJ hugged back, wishing she could stay there forever.

She got into the house and was greeted with even more hugs, this time from one of her bests friends, Ned, and her new boyfriend, Peter. Michelle smiled. She loved this people, and she knew they loved her too.

"Alright, what do we what to watch?" Peter asked.

After much debate, they finally decided on 13 Going on 30, a romantic comedy. May and MJ held all the power in this debate, forcing the boys to watch this.

They all got into comfy positions and brought out the snacks. MJ, Peter, and Ned sat on the sofa, while Aunt May took the cushioned chair. MJ's head rested on Peter's shoulder and his arms wrapped around her waist.

"I love you Loser," she muttered.

"I love y-"

That was all that she heard before nodding off.