I PROMISE

Post FFH

Peter sat there is shock. The video, Beck. Beck has hurt him over and over again.

Peter could feel the tears pooling in his eyes. His throat was closing up. He couldn't move.

Suddenly, a voice called out.

"Peter!"

It was her voice.

MJ was pushing past people, ignoring the dirty glaces they were giving her. She called out again.

"Peter!!! Peter please, look at me!"

Peter slowly turned to face her. Even with the mask on, MJ could tell how broken he was right now.

A little more softly this time, Michelle spoke again.

"Peter, I know everything's not okay. But we need to go. We get through this together, I promise."

She stretched out her hand, looking up at him.

Slowly, cautiously, his hand reached out for hers.

Pulling him close, she whispers in his ear "Let's get out of here."

With less zest that before, Peter manages to swing back to the small apartment him and aunt May share. Peter breaks out into to sobs, MJ pulling him close and wrapping her arms around him.

"I-i-it wasn't me! I-it's not true! The v-video, B-beck, he... I'm not...."

"Shhhhh, i believe you Peter," MJ tightens her grip on him.

"We'll fix this, together. I promise, Peter."

-----------------------------------------------------
Here, have some cookies: 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Feel better? I know, this was a sad chapter. I almost burst out crying just writing this.