Mondays

Some really sad themes in this one. Kind of a short chapter.

A note every Monday. That's what MJ got. They were quite cheesy, but Michelle always looked forward to them.

She would find them in her locker, on her desk, in her backpack, in the mailbox.

This Monday's said;
"Hey MJ!
Has anyone ever told you how smart you are? 'Cause you're really smart!"

All of the notes started with "Hey MJ," so it the letter giver must be someone who she knows. But that was the problem, Michelle didn't know who.

The thing is, MJ was becoming really depressed, and having suicidal thoughts. And right now, those notes were the only things stopping her from selfharm.

They told her she was beautiful, clever, that she deserved to being living, that she was worth it. After at least 10 notes, MJ started believing the notes.

As said before, it was Monday. But this time, MJ found a note on her nightstand. Sure, her window was unlocked. And also on the 4th floor of a 5 story building.

So either the person giving her notes was really determined, or was Spider Man.

And MJ knew someone who fit both; Peter Parker.

Yeah, Michelle knew Peter was Spider Man, it was quite obvious. And Peter was probably one of the most determined person in the world.

So when she got to school, she immediately went to talk to him.

"Peter!," She called.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"Thank you."