Chapter 8

PoV: Sonic

"Sticks stop," I couldn't get her off me with one arm useless. She was too strong, "Mmm!"

  She was kissing me. Why? I don't understand... Why is she kissing me?

"Amy can't handle you. I'll take good care of you," she purred.

"Aahha~!" She licked my shoulder, up my neck, to my cheek, "S-Sticks... sto- Aa~!"

  Her hand... it was rubbing between my legs. She pulled my legs apart, I was completely exposed to her now as the water in the tub leaked out.

Lemons

"Aaahha~♡! D-don't..." I didn't know what was going on anymore. He mouth was so warm around me. It felt good... "Aaa~♡! Sticks..."

  She just looked at me and smiled. Sticks closed her mouth tighter, it felt too good... And she wouldn't stop.

"Sonic, we're mating now," she pulled her mouth off of me and removed her clothes.

"I've never done it before... Stick I can't yet- Aaa~♡!! Warm..." she wasn't just warm, her insides where hot.

  She moved her hips, the way my length rubbed against her walls... I couldn't take it. It felt so good.

"Aaahhh~♡♡!!!" I felt the knot in my stomach release. I just... lost my virginity...

"Warm~♡!" Sticks moaned as she got up. White dripping from her legs, "Sonic... I'll do it again any day."

"O...okay..." I sat up.

Lemons End

  Sticks gave me a bath, but her hands would touch... certain area's... as she washed me. She even changed the water, she didn't want anyone to know we had sex.

  I felt so tired after that, and Stick wouldn't leave my side. I wonder...  if she's always... felt that way...

PoV: Sticks

  Sonic was cute, he always was, but now... I wanted to be laying in that couch with him as he slept.

"Psst, Sticks," Amy whispered, "You gave Sonic a bath so... did you... see his... you know?" She asked.

"I did," I replied.

"Was it big?" She asked.

"No. But you still couldn't handle it," I replied.

  Sonic is mine.

--- Next Morning ---

PoV: Sonic

"Sticks?" I woke up and she was the only one on the room, "What's going on?"

"Do you remember what happened yesterday?" She asked.

"Y...yeah... why..." it was a bit embarrassing to talk about.

"I don't know why I thought you were cute. It has to be voodoo. I wouldn't sleep with you," she growled...

"I don't know... You did it so suddenly... I just thought you liked me..." she doesn't like me.

"Doesn't matter, we mated.  So, we can't tell anyone. Especially Amy. Agreed?" She said.

"Agreed," I answered.

PoV: Shadow

  Idiots, I grinned. The badger was the only one in the house with him. Eggman attacked, and the other three were fighting, He's mine now.

  Sonic was simply talking with her. The pill wore off by now, so she would care about him anymore, but I had just taken mine.

"You!" The girl saw me first as I appeared.

"... Shadow..." the fear in Sonic's eyes when he noticed me, I'd fix that tonight.

"Sonic," I grinned as he curled up, "Time to go."

~~~