Chapter 12

PoV: Tails

My plane was packed and everyone was ready we set out to reach for Sonic again today. We would find him.

PoV: Shadow

I kept Sonic in another bed I stole, this  one had wooden bars around it. I believe humans call it a crib. The human one was large enough to hold Sonic with ease.

"Shadow," I quickly threw a blanket over Sonic's prison to hide him, "You failed to kill Sonic, even with the drug I gave you. He was take to a hospital and is now in hiding, but... he's still injuries, and these last few weeks have given me time to build a larger army and test new weapons without interference. So in a way you succeeded. You have a new mission now, find Sonic and bring him to me tomorrow morning."

  Already done, "For what?"

"I'd like him to see his failure in saving his friends," Eggman laughed, walking away and leaving me with my silent prey.

  Sonic was in tears curled up in the corner farthest from me.

"You won't be in this cage for long," I climbed in and forced his legs apart, "So I'll have my fun with you one last time."

"...no... please..." he cried.

"You're not allowed to say no."

"Ahh!"

Lemons (Because the ch was too short on its own)

  I pulled Sonic close, he wasn't strong enough to push me away. I pinned him down and licked between his legs. I pulled his member out by force.

"Stop! Let go- Aaahhaa~♡!!!" He moaned as I took the hole of his member in my mouth, "S-stop... Aaaa~♡♡!!!"

  His helpless moans turned me on. He shouted as he came inside my mouth. I held it all in my mouth and kissed him, forcing him to swallow his own semen. He panted for air and I spread his legs and thrusted my hard cock into him.

  He was as warm and tight as ever. I thrusted into him, he yelled and moaned each time I rammed him. His body was perfect, and all mine. I stopped and trusted into his mouth. He gagged, and I forced my length to the back of his throat.

  His mouth was warm and soft. I kept thrusting into his mouth and came down his throat. He pushed and I slammed myself in.

"Swallow," I wouldn't let him move until he swallow every drop.

  He gasped when I let him go. I pounded him again. I thrusted into him, his body was like a drug. I came and sonic whimpered.

"You better get used to this, it's not ending until sunrise."

Lemons End

--- Next Morning ---

  Sonic was still unconscious from last night. I brought him to Eggman, as agreed.

"Excellent," Eggman locked Sonic in to a cage, "Shadow, you're in charge of guarding him."

  With pleasure.

PoV: Tails

  We saw him. We saw Shadow drag Sonic into Eggman's base. Now we knew where he was.

  Now we could save him.

~~~