why

"i'll save this for later." hyerin said as she sealed the remaining food left, for she will eat it later for dinner.

i should start finding a new stable job soon. she thought to herself, the money she was earning now was barely enough to help them survive for a month.

"noona, are you gonna drop me of at school today?" jaehyun appeared, a backpack on his hand.

"yup, i will today." hyerin lent her free hand and jaehyun happily accepted it, "let's go, your friends must be waiting for you already." both went out of their house and made their way to jaehyun's preschool.

"have fun." she kissed her cousin's forehead and smiled at him, "i will be the one to pick you up later, don't worry." she bid her goodbye and watched how her brother went off to run to his friends.

-

"what do you mean you're firing me? did i do something wrong?" hyerin was utterly shocked with the news that got to her, she was gonna loose one her jobs and she can't afford that to happen.

"i'm sorry hyerin-ah, but you always come few minutes late for work, we could've let if go if it was just once in a while, but its been happening a lot recently." her boss was trying to be as nice as possible with the words she was letting out.

"but i really need the job, i promise i'll always be early from now on." hyerin pleaded, her eyes slowly tearing up, "you don't understand how important this job is to me." if she had to kneel down just to keep her job, she would acceptingly do it.

"i've heard from the others that you have tons of part time jobs, you're still young. you surely don't need that much of money." the boss didn't have any clue of her situation, hyerin wasn't expecting her boss to pity her and let her shortcomings go.

"thank you for being a good worker here, your effort was really appreciated." the boss smiled before leaving the office, leaving hyerin alone.

this can't be happening, she said to herself, this has to be just a dream, right?

"hey, are you alright?" one of her workmates asked her, placing a hand on her shoulder's gently.

"i just lose my job and you're asking me that?" eyes widening at the attitude she just let out, hyerin didn't really want to sound rude, her emotions are just really getting to her.

"i'm sorry, maybe you could go to the other cafe on the other street, i heard they're hiring again." the staff smiled sincerely as she looked  at hyerin.

"i'll go give it a try, i guess." hyerin got up from her knees and smiled at the girl, "i'll get going now." she smiled once more before stepping out of the cafe.

-

"jimin, can't you be a bit faster?" namjoon was getting impatient as he watched his dongsaeng fix his self, "we're just going for dance practice, c'mon." he dragged jimin out of the apartment and went into the car.

"ah hyung, i need to look decent." jimin protested as he tried to resist namjoon, but the height difference wouldn't let him win.

"you already look decent, jiminie." namjoon smiled sincerely, knowing how conscious jimin could be with his self.

-

"let's eat outside, it's almost midnight anyways, there shouldn't be many people now at the restaurant." jin said as he stood up and went to get his things.

"let's go then." agreeing, all boys stood up and grabbed their things before rushing to the car.

all seven boys walked inside the restaurant, finding an available table for all of them. after, all ordered their food and waited for it.