say

when the last song has finished, she had already reached her stop, she walked the rest of her to the entertainment, earphones still plugged to keep her entertained the rest of the walk.

it didn't took a while before she completely reached the building, entering, the guard greeted her as he was already familiar with hyerin, "morning, here to see the boys?" he greeted with a smile.

hyerin hummed in response and proceeded her way to their practice room, knocking before entering, she was then greeted by seven sweaty boys, "hey guys." she smiled and waved.

they all waved back, jungkook immediately running towards her, ready to give her a hug, "noonaaa!" he greeted, ready to hug hyerin but pouted afterwards when the girl moved away from him.

"you're all sweaty, don't." she laughed it off, she walked over to their water bottles, getting it then she distributed it to them, receiving a thank you in return.

taehyung kept on glancing at her, "jimin said you'd bring over your cousin, is he here?" his eyes were filled with excitement as he looked at hyerin.

"i'm sorry, he had some plans." she apologized, remembering what happened earlier.

"never knew a six year old can have plans." yoongi said, eyes ready to drift to sleep on any moment as he laid down on the floor, "you sure its not because he didn't really want to come?" he sat up, looking at hyerin.

hyerin froze in spot, everything that jaehyun said suddenly kept repeating in her head, it was then she felt another sharp pain on her head, "its happening again." she mumbled to herself, not knowing that the guy near her had manage to hear her.

"what's happening again? hyerin, you're pale." jimin stood in front of her, hands on her shoulder as he eyed hyerin suspiciously, "are you alright?" he worriedly asked.

hyerin couldn't answer, what was she supposed to say? that she's gonna experience the same thing that happen days ago at the coffee shop? no, she couldn't say that. she did want to but then why couldn't she?

"i-i" she felt the pain coated her whole head, weakening her knees causing her to fall on the ground, she went through her bag, desperately looking for the pills that could lessen the pain, "pills." she kept on repeating, alerting the others to help her.

drinking up the pills, the pain didn't subside, yet it just made it worse, her head was in pain and her vision was getting blurry again, today wasn't supposed to be like this, she thought to herself.

jimin stayed with her the whole time, reassuring her and hugging her as well, every minute one of the boys would ask her how she was feeling and that if they need to bring her to the hospital but every time the girl would just shake her head no.

"what do we do with you, hyerin?" namjoon was on his phone, as he just told his manager that they had to cut their practice short because something urgent came up, "we can't just let you suffer like this." his smile showed pity.

"it will pass, j-just d-don't bring me t-there." hyerin stated, jimin shushing her and telling her to not use her strength to much, he was nervous yet again, he did know what to feel and what to say, why does this kept on happening to her?

"shh, it's fine." jimin inaudibly whispered, he said it as if he wasn't saying it to her but saying to his self anyways, "it'll go away soon." he whispered lastly before letting his tears fall, hugging the girl so tight.

he went fragile seeing the girl like this, he was crying too hard, cheeks crimson red and eyes squinting hard, hard enough for him not to see how much hyerin was suffering, it was hard for him as well, it pained him and it very much weakened him.