goodnight

"someone tell her she could take a rest and we can handle ourselves." namjoon whispered to the others, glancing shortly at hyerin who was silently leading the way, body quite slumped.

"c'mon hyung, its not everyday we get to eat dinner with someone new." jungkook pleaded with eyes, knowing that the elders probably wouldn't say no to him.

all just sighed as jungkook cheered internally, they then made their way to a close barbeque restaurant.

all entering, they found a spot and ordered some food, as they were all waiting for their order, jungkook immediately took this chance to get to know hyerin, "so i heard from jimin you're also a jeon, i'm a jeon as well." he smiled widely.

"i heard of it," she lent out her hand which jungkook immediately took, "its nice to meet someone who's a jeon like me." they smiled each other, a sight that was quite unpleasant to jimin who was seating next to hyerin.

"okay, that's enough." jimin broke off, "food's here." both hyerin and jungkook glanced at jimin which made him look at them with raised eyebrows.

hyerin proceeded to cut off the meat while yoongi started cooking it, both worked on the food while the others waited patiently by eating off the side dishes.

"hyerin, how old are you?" jin asked from across the table, "you look young, about the age of jimin?" he continued.

"i'm a 96' liner." hyerin answered before cutting off the rest of the meat and handing the plate to yoongi.

"she's a year older than me and a year younger than jimin-hyung." jungkook smiled widely, eyes widening after a couple of seconds as he realized the age, "you're a noona?" he looked at hyerin with big doe eyes.

"well, i guess i am." hyerin glanced at jungkook, "but you don't have to call me noona, please." jungkook then nodded, as he went back to eating the side dishes.

"yah, jungkook. stop eating the side dishes, we haven't started eating yet and you're finishing it already." namjoon scolded the younger member, who immediately stopped eating and placed his chopsticks back down on the table.

"sorry." jungkook silently muttered as he stared helplessly as yoongi cooked the meat.

all waited till yoongi was done before they started eating, they then became silent as only their chewing was heard.

"this is really good." taehyung said as he took another bite of meat and continued to close his eyes as he savored the food.

"hyerin, we're sorry for keeping you up quite late." hoseok said.

"nah, its fine." hyerin smiled, "and its not that late anyways."

-

"we can drive you home, you know." jimin said as they all step out of the restaurant, all greeted with the streetlights and slightly dim streets.

"i'll be fine going home by myself, you don't need to drive me home." hyerin shook her head and placed both of her hands in the pockets of her jacket, protecting herself from the cold.

"noona, we can drop you off." jungkook smilingly teased hyerin, "its no trouble at all."

"please don't call me that." hyerin pleaded, she doesn't really like the idea of being called noona by someone who's just a year younger than her, "there's no need for that."

jungkook shrugged as he smiled at hyerin, "i'll just call you that from time to time."

"i should go now, take care." hyerin waved goodbye before walking away not letting jimin and the others to protest at the idea of her going home by herself.