mean

they both reached hyerin's home, jimin was careful when waking the girl up, as much as he didn't want to do it, he thought maybe the girl didn't want to be disturbed but to his dismay he wasn't feeling that much strong that day.

"do you want to have something to drink before you go? will you take the bus back to your house?" hyerin asked, concern for the boy as he wasn't just any normal guy, he was an idol.

jimin smiled as he shook his head, "i'll be fine," taking few steps forward, he placed his hands on her shoulders not breaking eye contact, "i—," he stopped.

was it really the right time to confess? wouldn't be to sudden? he knew what the girl was going through, he might not even actually, but he knew confessing would just add up to the thoughts of the girl, "i just want to say that take care of yourself." he smiled.

"of course, same to you." hyerin smiled back, pinching jimin's cheek which left jimin flustered, "i'm sorry, i just thought your cheeks were cute." she immediately took back her hand but jimin grabbed it.

"its all yours if you want, i mean, what am i even saying?" jimin felt an uncontrollable heat rush to his cheeks, making it crimson red, "what i mean to say is that feel free to do it anytime." he explained.

both just laughed it off before waving each other goodbyes, jimin went ahead to the bus stop as hyerin watched the guy walked away, she waited till he was completely out of her sight before going in.

inside, she was greeted by minhee who was currently watching the tv as she was relaxingly seated at the couch, "you're home, i was about to call you actually." she stood up and greeted hyerin.

"i know i promised to be back before 8, i'm really sorry." she felt guilty that minhee had to stay for an extra hour just because of her stupid headache, i should get it checked out soon, she thought for the better.

"you have to stop saying sorry, its fine and besides its jaehyun you have to apologize to." minhee fixed her mess before patting hyerin lightly on the shoulder, "he waited for you until he fell asleep." she last said before going home.

hyerin went straight to jaehyun's room only to find bunch of colored drawings but few caught her attention for there on the papers was a young boy and a girl, below the drawings are handwritten names of it,  jaehyunie and minhee-noona, it wrote.

it wasn't her he had drawn this time, it was always been hyerin.

she knew there was no reason for her to be jealous, minhee took care of him most of the time, they spend more time and she was in no position to say that its supposed to be her in the drawing.

"sleep tight, jaehyunie." she lightly kissed her cousin's forehead before placing back the paper to its place and heading to her own room.

maybe she needed time to spend with her cousin, he's important to her and she didn't want to loose him, but then the money, the payments, who would provide for the both of them?

she plopped in her bed, not knowing she was about to experience another sleepless and tiring night.

-

"i need to have this checked up tomorrow." hyerin mumbled to herself as she drank pills to relieve the headache she was having yet again.

staying seated in her bed, she allowed the pain to coat her whole body, making it hard for her to see things clearly and to breathe normally, its happening again.

like what's been happening the past weeks, it happened again, as she asked herself of when will it stop she realized she might've had just triggered it to appear everyday.

"it's just for a few minutes or hours, hang on there." she said to herself, leaning her head to the headboard of her bed, she then let the pain coat her whole body, afraid that she might black out again.

there she sat emotionless, slowly getting use to the pain, it was for a minutes till her phone rang, getting it from her side table, she answered it without bothering to check the user.

"oh hyerin, i'm sorry i accidentally pressed it, i'll hang up —" jimin's panicked voice was heard over the other line, afraid that he was disturbing the sleep of the girl.

"hey, it's alright. i'm actually awake." hyerin chuckled slightly, amused of jimin.

"why are you still awake? you should get some sleep now, i'll end the call."

"shouldn't i be asking you that as well?" a pain surged through her head but she shrugged it off, focusing all her attention to their phone call, "you should get some sleep as well."

"i couldn't sleep, hey, wait a minute, go to sleep now, you have to recharge your body." he then only realized that hyerin was just prolonging the phone call when she should've had already went to sleep.

"i wanted to talk to you more." hyerin smiled to her self, feeling calm and safe when hearing the voice of his, there's just something about it that soothes her ears.

it was silent for a few minutes on the other line, hyerin didn't know the boy she was talking to was currently trying to control his self from the joy he was feeling, he was covering his mouth, cheeks were crimson red as he rolled on his bed.

"i-, yah, don't say things like that." jimin remained flustered from the girl's words, flustering him more when she heard a light chuckle from hyerin on the other line.

"go to sleep, but its true you know, what i said." she smiled to herself, the pain slightly going away now, "sleep tight, jiminie." she said before finally ending the phone call.

-

jimin said his goodbye but still kept his phone near his ear, still in shock when hearing those words come out of hyerin's mouth, where did she learn those things? he thought.

laying on his bed, he stared at the ceiling, a smile not leaving his face as he reminisced their phone call, it wasn't really an accident, how he managed to call her, he was actually checking if she was still awake and would answer.

"now, i can't really fall asleep." he stomped his feet on his bed, burying his face on the pillow, "i need to sleep, i have practice. jimin, you need to get your thoughts together." he pointed to his self but then brought his hand to his heart.

"it's beating too much." he felt the thumps of his heart.

finally shutting his eyes while his hand remained on his chest, he waited till he reached dreamland where he was silently hoping he could meet hyerin.