we

jin saw jimin and her standing together at the entrance of the restaurant, walking to them closely, he managed to eavesdrop their conversation.

didn't i told him to give her a jacket? he noticed how hyerin's hands were slightly shaking.

"hey, the food's ready." he smiled at hyerin, "you wanna come and join us? jimin's treat."

he looked at jimin and then looked at his jacket, and looked at hyerin again.

hyerin shook her head and smiled, "it's fine, my cousin might be waiting for me already."

there was disappointment present on jimin's face, but he just smiled it away, "oh, maybe next time i could introduce you to the rest of the boys."

"wait, does she know that we're bts?" jin's eyes were in shock as he looked back and forth within the two people in front of him.

"yup, i told her already." jimin scratched the back of his neck, "i hope its fine."

"of course it is, the boys would be happy to know we have a new friend." jin smiled wider, "just introduce her to the others next time, invite her to our practice or something."

"hyerin will you be fine going home alone?" jimin asked the girl, worried that something bad might happen if she goes home by herself.

"i'll be fine, trust me." she bowed slightly and smiled at the two boys before making her way home.

"uh wait, here." jimin removed his jacket and reached it out to hyerin, "its really cold, please take it." he smiled.

"i-uh, won't you feel cold then?" hyerin said, worried that jimin might get sick from the cold.

"its fine, don't worry." hyerin was debating if she should get it or not but then yet again she does feel cold.

"i think one of the guys brought an extra jacket, let me get one for you." jin butted in, remembering that one of the boys probably wouldn't mind lending a jacket to hyerin.

"wait here, i'll be fast." jin rushed back inside the restaurant and went to their table.

"hey guys, do you mind lending hyerin a jacket? she's not wearing that much clothing." jin said as he glanced at his members.

"she can have mine, i have another one at the car." jungkook proceeded to remove his jacket, "told you hyung, there's a reason why i left my jacket there."

jin rolled his eyes and got jungkook's jacket, making sure it was sort of clean and decent.

"hyung, give me. i'll spray some perfume on it." taehyung got the jacket and sprayed some light perfume on jungkook's jacket.

"it won't smell like me now." jungkook whined as he watched how his jacket was slowly being conquered by taehyung's scent.

"here, all good." taehyung smiled and gave it to jin, the older member then thanked them before heading out to hyerin and jimin.

my food's getting cold, jin thought as he caught a quick glance at one of the customer's food.

"here, it's jungkook's." jin gave it to hyerin and she gladly accepted it.

"are you sure it's alright?" jin nodded.

both boys watched as hyerin slipped the jacket on her, arms quite big on her, making her look small.

"cute." jimin whispered as he amusingly watched hyerin flapping her arms slightly.

"well i guess i'll get going then." hyerin waved at the two before making her way home.

"she looks cute in jungkook's jacket." jimin said, catching jin's attention as they make their way to the boys.

"well, its kinda true." jin nodded in agreement.

"hyung, why didn't you introduce her to us?" jungkook asked immediately as jimin sat down.

"yah, why are you so curious about hyerin?" jin smacked the younger one's head, "just keeping stuffing food to your mouth."

"fine." jungkook scoffed and went to eat his food, a pout not leaving his face.

"i thought you guys would invite her over?" hoseok asked before eating another spoonful.

"she had to go home already." jimin answered, remembering how happy he is when hyerin still accepted her besides the fact of him being an idol.

"why are you smiling so widely? was my question that awesome?" hoseok furrowed his eyebrows as he pointed to his self, "i'm good at asking, aren't i?" he smiled proudly.

"he's just in love, that's why." namjoon had a slight smirk as he glanced at jimin.

jimin choked when he heard namjoon, "ah hyung, what are you talking about?" he pushed the thought of liking hyerin away.

"he just met her the other day." jin stated and jimin nodded continuously, agreeing to what the older member said.

"but," yoongi got the attention of everyone, "why did we eat here when we could have eaten at your restaurant, hyung?" he looked at jin with a blank expression.

"i thought you're gonna ask something about hyerin again." everyone knew their member has some sort of feelings for hyerin.

its obvious with his reactions, who smiles immediately when a girl's name is suddenly mentioned? the members thought.

-

"noona, why are you late?" jaehyun rubbed his eyes, sleepy from waiting his cousin.

"i'm sorry, i had some work to do." she kissed the head of his cousin and hugged him tightly, jaehyun hugging back.

"just come home early tomorrow." he snuggled at his cousin's neck, slowly falling asleep.

hyerin noticed how her cousin was just responding with whispers, i guess i should start going home early, she thought.

she carried her cousin upstairs and laid him gently, covering him up and placing his favorite teddy next to him, which he immediately hugged.

"sleep tight." she whispered and placed a kiss on his forehead.

-

"jimin, why don't you invite her today?" jin suggested as he was been bugging by the constant requests of jungkook.

a week has passed since the restaurant meet up and its been a week as well since jungkook has been wanting to meet hyerin.

"i don't even have her number." jimin said which made jin groan.

"he won't stop bugging me!" the oldest member complained, already imagining how jungkook would disturb him about hyerin again.

"who? jungkook?" jin nodded and jimin slightly laughed at the jin's suffering.

"this is no laughing matter, i can't even have a quiet lunch because of it." jin continued whining as jimin tried to comfort him without laughing.

"like i said, i don't have her number, hyung." jimin patted jin's head and stopped his self from letting out another laugh.

"try getting it or something." jin furrowed his eyebrows and went to get him some snacks to calm him.