CHAPTERS 1:TRUST ISSUES

Cheetah

To be hurt or pushed away.

"Get the fuck out!" I yelled as I threw a plate at my girlfriend Moni. She used the door as a sheild, and the plate broke into tiny pieces against the front door.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Moni snapped at me. I stood in front of her and narrowed my eyes. "You're my fuckin' problem. Why you stood me up last night? You was with a bitch wasn't you?" I stated more than ask.

"I was not with a bitch, I was with Marco." Moni answered as she walked to our bedroom.

"I know your ass lying but it's all good, get the fuck out." I said calmly. I walked over to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of Hennessey.

"Why do you always assume that I'm cheating? I told your dumb ass I been at Marco's house." She hollered at me but I was not fazed by her loudness.

"Bitch, you haven't been at Marco's house. I called him last night and he told me you wasn't there."

Moni looked at me with a dumb expression on her face. "Okay, I was at Monicia's house." She confessed. I couldn't believe she was cuddled up with that bitch while she had me waiting up on her.

Moni didn't even call to say sorry, and that she wasn't going to be able to make it. Now how disrespectful is that? On top of that, she was with Monicia, her ex girlfriend. I don't trust that bitch, nor Moni. C'mon now nobody can be friends with their ex. How can you be friends with someone you used to fuck?

" You fucked her didn't you?" I asked as I walked closer to her with my hand balled up into a fist.

"No, I didn't fuck her, calm down lil mama." She only called me lil mama when she knows I'm piss off at her.

Moni backed away from me, she already knew what was about to come. I was about to get up in that ass.

"Yes, you did thats why you stood me up last night. You was fucking that bitch while I was up waiting for you." I sneered as I came closer to her.

I slapped her and was about to do it again until she grabbed me. Moni threw me on the couch.

She held both of wrists in her right hand and squeezed them tight. Moni was strong as a bitch, and her grip around my wrist hurted real bad.

"Get the fuck off me!" I exclaimed as I tried to twist my way out her grip but she only made her grip tighter.

"No, since you want a put your hands on me, I'm a put my hands on you. Now I went over to Monicia's house because her boyfriend abused her. She called me over there and I handled it. Monicia wanted me to stay just in case he came back so I stayed the night with her." Moni explained.

I rolled my eyes at her.

" So you captain save a ho now?" I replied as I finally snatched away from her.

Moni glared down at me then shook her head.

"You know what... I'm out."

She walked back to our bedroom and packed a couple outfits in her black duffel bag.

I went in the kitchen and gulped down my glass of Hennessey then poured some more.

I heard Moni slammed the door on her way out.

Fuck her and that bitch.

Later on..

I walked through the doors of Baby doll strip club with only one thing on my mind which was to make money.