part 3 Seven minutes in heaven

Tony's perspective.

I was in my workshop designing another suit when nat and Steve came in to talk to me. "Hey Tony" Nat said. "What now Nat?"I asked suspiciously." Nothing we just want you to come and play a game with us and the other avengers and y/n" Steve said. "Ok sounds good I'll be up soon" I said finishing my work for the day. I went upstairs and then Bruce piped up. "Tony put something in this bag" he said handing a black silk bag over to me. "Why?" I asked. "Just do it" Steve said. (You had put something in the bag I will just call in y/o your object.) I put in my tie and sat on the couch next to y/n and loki. "So you didn't tell us what we're playing" y/n said. "We're playing seven minutes in heaven" Nat said mischievously. I panicked I can't play this with y/n i hadn't told anyone but i didn't want to get together with anyone else since pepper I loved her and she broke my heart. I was a drunken shell of a man who never slept or came out of my lab. It was devastating but I knew I hurt her but I can't face hurt like that again. I couldn't tell her that I love her. If I did It would just hurt even more when she said no which she will. Just because I have money doesn't mean she will love me y/n just isn't that type of woman. I respect her I want to treat her well, I want to love her. She won't give me a chance she thinks I'm a sexist womanizer but i want to change that. She is so amazing. She is the most perfect woman I have ever met. I really love her.

Your perspective.

I walked into the living room after I had filled out some paper work for the next stark expo. I saw all of the avengers but Tony sat on the couches all whispering about something or more likely someone. "Hey guys" I said cheerfully. "Oh hi y/n" Steve said. "Wanna play a game" nat said. "Sure saw what did you have in mind" I chuckled. "Just put an item in the bag and I'll go get Tony" steve said "I'll come too" nat said and then they left to go get him. I look over to see Bruce and Sam with the biggest smiles on their faces. "What are you smiling at?"I ask. "Nothin" Sam said innocently. "Just thinking about how much you like Tony" Bucky says. "Excuse me!" I yell. "Yeah" says thor. "I do not like that egotistical, narcissistic, handsome, sweet and adorable man!" I shout. "Haha knew it get some science bro" Bruce says. "Ugghhh!" I say embarrassed. And just like that nat,steve and Tony all come upstairs. "So you didn't told us what we're playing" I said. "We're playing seven minutes in heaven" nat said. I freaked out what If i pick Tony not so bad. But what if I get someone else like steve or bucky or ewww Loki. I only want to be with Tony but he wont want to be with a girl like me who would want that? I mean who would want an ugly mess of a person to call their own. No one wants that. My ex said this about me every day and now I know its true. So why would a genius,billionaire, playboy, philanthropist want a stupid,poor,single,assistant. I just couldn't make someone so good fall for someone so bad.

A/n

Btw ya'll are gorgeous