You Found Me

* missing scene from the episode where Linda gets kidnapped*

"Linda!" Detective Danny Reagan called for his wife continuously. "Linda!!" A small bit of relief washed over him when he heard muffled screams. He carefully made his way to the screams, his heart in his throat. He opened the door cautiously, his heart falling to the floor when he saw the love of his life tied to the bed. "Linda." He breathed and made his way over to her. He carefully took the duct tape off her mouth and kissed her cheek. Untying the ropes that bound her hands, he said a silent prayer of thanks.
Linda Reagan wrapped her arms around her husband, thanking God  that he came. She kissed Danny twice, then, with tears in her eyes, said, "I knew you'd find me." She hugged him tightly again, never wanting to let go.
"Come on," the detective started, "let's get you out of here." He helped her stand and put an arm around her waist protectively.
***********
"Danny, what's wrong?" Linda wondered, her previously frizzy blonde hair smoothed and brushed. She sat on the bed beside him, leaning on the head board, and put her hand on his thigh.
Danny sighed, keeping his gaze away from her. "I thought I lost you." He quietly said. "We found a body, and I thought...." he angrily wiped away the tear that escaped.
Linda leaned her head on his shoulder. "You'll never loose me."
"How can you be sure?" He wondered, finally looking at her.
Staring at him dead in the eye, Linda answered, "Cause it's true love." She gave him a kiss, happily parting her lips for his always-wanting tongue.
Resting his forehead on hers, Danny whispered, "I love you."
"Love you more."
"Love you most." He kissed her again, smiling internally when she rubbed his cheek.
Linda shifted a bit in order to be more comfortable, the new position turning her on. She scooted impossibly closer to Danny, who wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and rolled them over so she was on top of him.
They kissed feverishly, longing for the dizzy, happy sensation they had only after sex. Still lip-locked, the married couple sat up, Linda in Danny's lap. She loosened his tie while dropping kisses to his jaw line.
Danny put his hands up the hem of Linda's shirt, deliriously ecstatic that she was home and in his arms. He smiled when she started to unbutton his shirt, leaving a trail of feather-like kisses down his torso.
Linda smiled and kissed Danny's lips again, slowly sliding his shirt off his arms. Resting her hands on his shoulders and her forehead on his, she stated, "it's good to be in your arms again."
Danny smirked and moved his hands to her stomach. "Glad to have you back." He tugged her shirt over her head and lazily discarded it on the floor. He passionately pecked her lips as he gently moved them to the foot of the bed, pressing his wife into the mattress.
Danny's hand traveled her side as he kissed her neck, collarbone, and breasts- leaving hickeys everywhere. He unbuttoned her jeans and slid the zipper down, pulling her underwear down at the same time.
Linda smirked and did the same to Danny, their moans filling the quiet room. She closed her eyes as her husband sweetly made love to her, prolonging the inevitable as long as possible.
*********
Her head in her hand and elbow on the mattress, Linda stated, "we should get going... don't want to be late for Sunday dinner."
Danny looked at the clock, "we have time." He kissed her again, hovering over her. She wrapped her arms around his neck. It's good to be home!! Linda thought, kissing Danny languidly.