It's Not That Bad

*mature*

"Oh my word, look at this." Linda held her phone up. "It's a meme of a baby, with a confused look on its face, and he says, 'I saw Dad with mom last night.... I think she was stealing my milk'."
The grownups laughed, Danny saying, "actually, it's not that bad."
His siblings stared at him, surprised expressions mingled with confused looks.
"And you know this how?" Jamie wondered, very interested to see where the conversation would go.
"Um.... I... accidentally drank some." Danny sort of lied.
"How?" Erin wondered, her wine glass in her hand.
"Uh... it was o-dark-thirty and I was thirsty, so I went downstairs for a drink. Turns out I drank breast milk." He lied.
********
~what actually happened~
"You sure you're okay with this?" Danny asked his wife of three years.
"Danny, I'm practically back to normal," Linda explained, "it's not like I was brutally raped or something—I had a baby. And everything is healed. All I have to do is get rid of the baby weight."
"If I hurt you, lemme know. Cause the las thing I wanna do—"
Throwing her arms around her husband's neck, she said, "shut up and kiss me." She placed her lips on his, swiping her tongue over his bottom lip.
He gripped her waist, opening his mouth for her soft, moist tongue. He gripped her shirt tighter and moaned when she slipped her hand onto the front of his pants. He hated and loved when she did that- both at the same time. He backed them up to the bed, slowly sinking into the mattress.
Linda peeled off Danny's T-shirt, tossing it to the floor. She kissed and sucked his jawline, leaving a hickey. She was so thankful to Erin for taking the baby for the night.
Danny could tell when Linda lost her focus. She wasn't sucking as hard, or kissing as furiously. With that in mind, he snuck his hands up her shirt. Pulling it over her head, his eyes landed on her small, lacy bra. They had a baby and she still wore stuff like that? He just hoped she'd continue to wear lacy underwear. Pushing the bra strap down her arm, he planted a kiss on her shoulder.
Linda gasped when Danny ran his tongue across her shoulder to her collarbone. What he came up with to arouse her would always amaze her. She let out a moan, closing her eyes and clenching her fists.
"Take off your jeans," Danny instructed, lips still on her skin.
The blonde did as told, wondering where this would end up. She kicked off her jeans, letting them land in the middle of the floor.
"Damn, Linda! Where the hell do you get your underwear anyways?"
Linda laughed out loud. Tracing the bra strap that still sat on her shoulder, she wondered, "Like what you see?"
"Extremely." Biting her neck once more, he added, "I'd like it much better off you than on you."
"Why don't you take it off, then... tiger?" Linda wondered sexily.
Danny bit his lip, his pants getting more uncomfortable by the minute. He slowly peeled the lacy garment off her breasts, dropping it to the floor. He traced his finger around her nipple, teasing her, beckoning moans from her soft lips. He licked her prominent peak, before descending his mouth onto her breast.
Linda groaned, "shit." She cursed as she felt the milk come from her breasts. Much to her surprise, her husband just swallowed.
Danny looked up at his wife, her face red from embarrassment. Licking his lips, he stated, "y'know, that's not bad. It's kinda..." he licked his lips while thinking of the word. "Zingy."
"Oh! I love you. Even if you're lying."
Danny smirked, and continued to make love to his beautiful bride.
********
"What does it taste like?" Jamie wondered, Loving to tease his brother.
"It's kinda zingy. Like butter milk." Danny answered. "Still, I think I'll stick to beer."
"Good." Linda gave his knee a pat, the family laughing.