Need Help With That?

*mature*

Danny wasn't sure why he was so turned on; countless of times Linda had rested her leg across his hips while they slept. Why this time was so incredibly difficult, he didn't know. He continuously pleaded with himself to not get turned on, but that wasn't working. He bit his knuckle when Linda's thumb started to subconsciously move across his chest... over his nipple. The tiniest bit of his brain wondered if she wasn't really sleeping, if she just wanted some loving, and had an entire plan hatched in her mind.
Danny flexed his toes, trying any distraction. He felt Linda snuggle closer, which only served to turn him on much more. Not being able to take much more of her sleepy ministrations, he slipped out from under her, being careful not to wake her up.
Linda smirked when Danny extracted himself from the bed. She heard the soft click of the light switch, and the bathroom door shut. She waited for two minutes before getting out of bed. Quietly, she shucked off her pajama pants and top, revealing a much more provocative little outfit. Times like this, the blonde was glad they didn't have any children. She could be as mean, as daring, as kinky as she wanted to be.
There were two versions of Linda: the everyday Linda who was generally quiet, but spoke her mind when needed. Then there was the bedroom Linda, a completely different person. She was loud, she was adventurous, she was a complete tease. Danny swore she could make him cum just by using her 'innocently sultry' voice.
Linda softly opened the bathroom door, slid her arm up the frame, put her other hand on her hip, and bent her knee. She waited for Danny to groan, "need help with that?"
Surprised, he turned around, seeing his wife in a small, sheer, purple lingerie top and even tinier purple underwear. The top was held up by a thin, silk bow, and a clasp in the front. He watched her saunter up to him, the sexiest look on her face.
"You know..." she slowly removed his hands, moving them behind him. "I can cure a lot of things." She raised her eyebrows, before kissing his lips.
Danny closed his eyes, letting Linda take charge. Her tongue probed and prodded his mouth, getting each little nook and cranny. How he wanted to reach behind her neck and pull the string, letting the lacy bra tumble from her perfect breasts.
Linda gently sucked Danny's bottom lip between her own, then very lightly brought her teeth down. She pulled away, looking at him with a devious glint in her eyes. Resting her hands on his chest, she shimmied her way down to the floor. She still held her gaze on him as she blindly administered the motions. She slowly moved her hand up and down, back and forth. She went slowly like that for a long time, stealing a glance at her husband's hands that were gripping the counter. His knuckles were white from the tight hold he had on the cool porcelain.
Danny moaned in relief when he felt Linda's lips on the tip, knowing he was already dripping pre-cum. His toes curled as his wife expertly stimulated him. He held out as long as possible, which was a lot longer than he thought he could last.
Danny blindly felt for Linda's hair, surprised when her hand grabbed his wrist. He looked at her, a bit confused. She had never refused his hand in her soft hair before.
"Didn't your mother ever tell you to keep your hands to yourself?" She watched him retract his hand, and return it to the position on the counter.
"Damn, Linda!" He hissed, secretly loving that he was the one and only person who would (and ever had, for that matter) experience this aspect of his wife. Soon he was squirting his warm liquid down her throat, always happy that Linda just swallowed it, without question.
********
About an hour later, after Linda had gotten Danny's thanks, they cuddled together beneath the sheets. "Tell me somethin'..." Danny started.
"Anything."
"Did you plan that?"
"Been planning it for months." Linda smiled smugly, cuddling closer to him.
"You're very mean, you know."
"I like to think of it as... persuasive."
Danny shook his head, "I love you."
"I love you more."
"I love you most." He kissed her head, hugging her to him as close as possible.