My Sister's Birthday Party

*mature*

"I'd say... ask yourself what you really wanna be, and even if it seems impossible.... work really hard to make it possible," Linda told Nicky for her senior project.
"Would you still be a nurse?" The young Reagan wondered.
"No. I'd be a doctor."
"I'd still advise me to be a cop," Danny spoke up, "and to marry a nurse."
"Aww," the blonde turned to him, picking up her watwr, "thank you."
"No, but really." Nicky prodded, not believing her Uncle.
"Really. Every cop needs a guardian angel."
"That's sweet," Linda smiled, "but you still have to go to my sister's birthday dinner."
************
Loud music blared over the speakers, Linda pushing her way towards her husband.
"I thought you said this was a dinner!" He yelled.
"I thought so, too!"
"I wanna talk to you! Let's go somewhere quieter!" He led her up the stairs, and into a vacant room.
"Whatcha Wanna talk about?"
"This," he grabbed her by the waist of her jeans, crushing his lips onto hers. He pushed his tongue into her mouth, gripping her butt.
Linda responded with equally as enthusiastic tongue movements. Her hands gripped his shirt, loving how after all these years he still liked to sneak off and have sex. Most of it was quick, fast-paced kissing and touching, his hand or lips always on her mouth.
Danny loved how vocal Linda was during intimacy- she didn't scream or shout often, but she loved to say his name, breathe out a 'yes'.... and her nonsense babbles during orgasm.... the detective loved it all.
Their shirts were soon discarded, lying in a rumbled mess by the door. Linda's bra was quick to follow, leaving goosebumps in its wake.
Danny teased her nipple with expertise, while his mouth sucked her neck. Truth be told, the detective was delighted to find out that Linda likes when he left marks. The first time they had had really rough sex, he had felt guilty the next morning for leaving the marks. With that devilish determining desire she only show cased to him, she was able to completely convince him that she loved it.
Linda wished Danny wasn't being so nice. She loved it when he was mean to her- grazing his fingers over her, biting her, spanking her.... "Danny, be mean," she whispered, "leave marks."
In response, he sunk his teeth into the lee of her neck. He heard the pleasured gasp, telling him he had hit the right spot. His fingertips trailed her stomach as his other hand tweaked her nipple. He felt her hand on his belt buckle, expertly working it with five nimble fingers. He bit down once more, making her abruptly stop her mission. She moaned with pleasure, knowing full well she'd need a hand or pair of lips over hers.
Linda was able to undo the buckle and slide the belt out of the loops. She held onto the leather, wrapping her arms around Danny's waist. Her jeans came off first, quickly followed by her husband's. She knew they had to stop soon, because they couldn't orgasm in her sister's house.... could they?
"Danny?" Linda put her hands on his chest, the belt tickling his bare chest.
"What's wrong?" He breathed, studying her face.
"We can't really, y'know, do it.... in my sister's house, can we?"
Danny considered it. It was completely different from having a quickie in his old bedroom. "I guess it is kinda rude...." he frowned, thinking of an alternative.
Linda watched his face break into that damn I've-got-a-sexy-idea smile. "Oh no. What just crossed your mind?"
"You'll see. Get dressed."
************
It was small, it was uncomfortable, and it was illegal.... technically. But she didn't protest; how could she, really? She wanted him, he wanted her, nobody would ever miss or see them.
"Linda," Danny said, letting his fingers dance over where she wanted them most.
"Huh?" She moaned out, shifting, trying to bring him closer.
"It'd be a shame if you couldn't move your hands."
"..... what?"
He reached behind him and dangled the belt in front of her.
An equally as devious smile spread across her face; she thrust her wrists out at him, letting him constrain her. Being constrained was a relatively recent discovery. They had discovered another one of her kinks when the boys were little. Every now and then, for special (or very rough) occasions, Linda would be bound to something, most often the bed.
Her arms were suspended above her head, her senses going wild as her husband poked and prodded her with his tongue. "D-Danny.... I need-" she took in a sharp breath as he hit a pleasure point. "T-to feel you.... in- in... side."
Danny smiled, pinching her before repositioning himself. He kissed her lips as he thrust slowly into her.
********
"Hey," Wendy came up to her brother, "where's our baby sis?!"
"I don't know! Maybe she disappeared!" Jimmy answered, both him and Wendy had too much alcohol in them. "She'll show up eventually!"