Chapter 1

Faith POV:

"Stop please I promise I won't be late to school no more !" I begged as my abusive father beat me like every other day.

I was late to class because I was in the restroom trying to cover up the bruises with my makeup he did last night for not cooking nothing for dinner even though it wasn't nothing in the kitchen to cook .

"Your ass think you grown huh? You just go to class any time you want. " he said while beating me. 5 minutes later when he was done beating me, all I could do is sit on the floor and cry I wish my mother was here with me.

My mother killed her self when I was 14 and after that my father just lost his mind now he's just an alcoholic abusive father who don't give a fuck about nobody but himself.

I have 2 bestfriends name Lesrelle,and Tiara. Tiara and I been bestfriends since 2nd grade and we met Les in middle school.

Those two I will kill for, they been there for me through my mother death and now but they don't know about my father beating me, they would go beyond crazy.

Devarius POV:

"Wassup nigga" I said while dapping up one of my niggas I hustle with on the streets. I been doing this shit since I was 15 I'm one of the most biggest drug dealers of deadend tx.

I moved out my aunt house and bought my own crib when I was 17. I don't know who my mom is, and my father was sent to prison for life for a 3rd degree murder.

I have 2 DSD1(down since day 1) niggas name Smokey and Dean. "Wassup baby" one of my hoes said .

"Wassup" I said while grabbing her ass. I have hoes but never love them, I'm not looking for love, but one day love just gone come and bump into me.

Faith POV:

I woke up the next morning on the floor with dried up tears on my face, when I was getting up off the floor It felt like I been beat with a bag of stones and rocks.

I walked out my room to go to the restroom to get cleaned up for school, on my way walking to the restroom i found my father passed out on the floor with a bottle of Bacardi in his hand.

I just ignored it because this happens everyday. When i got out the shower I hurried up and straighten my hair and put on some true religion jeans, with a black and red polo crew neck with my Bred 11s.

When I checked the time on my IPhone 5s it was 6:45 I had hurried up and grabbed my bag off my bed and rush to my bus stop, thank god the bus just pulled up.

Devarius POV:

When I woke up I saw that hoe from last night in my bed I woke her up and told her ass to bounce she tried to give me a kiss but I hurried up and yank my head back "bitch morning breathe, now get the fuck out. " I said in a irritated voice, she just flicked me off and walked out with anger I just laughed.

I had went to the restroom to get dressed for school I went into my closet to get my Versace baroque shirt, with my Polo black pants and with my deer skin print driving shoes.

When I was done getting dressed I looked at the time on my iPhone 6, it was 6:45 I had hurried up and grabbed my backpack and keys to my Mercedes-Benz and rushed out the door.

I pulled into the driveway and parked my car, when I was walking to into the building at school i seen my nigga Dean "Wassup boy" Dean said dapping me up, "Wassup nigga" I said letting go of our dap.

Dean phone went off when he got a text message he looked down at his phone when I saw his face when he looked at his phone, I knew it was one of them hoes he been fucking with "Man this bitch won't leave me alone nigga." Dean said in frustration.

"Who" I said while trying to hold in my laughter. "This bitch Marquita I told her ass to leave me the fuck alone." He said with irritation, all I could do was laugh at his dumb ass.

"Block that bitch number duh nigga" I said while holding my hand against my stomach from laughing so hard. "Man I'm about to but let's go to breakfast to meet up with that nigga Smokey."he said "Ight bet." I responded back.

Faith POV:

When i got on the bus I seen Lesrelle and Tiara, when I saw them my face brighten up.

I rushed to go sit by them before any of them niggas do because they love messing with us. "Heey girl !" Lesrelle and Tiara said loudly "Heey y'all" I miss yall I said with a depressed face.

"We seen you yesterday bitch" Tiara said laughing. All I could do was bust out laughing "Shut up" I said in a playful way.

8 mins later we finally arrived at the school. "Y'all I'm hungry let's go to breakfast" Lesrelle said while rubbing her stomach. So we went to breakfast and saw our other friends sitting at the table and we joined with them.

"My niggas !" Dez yelled out loud "Girl shut up we right here." I said in a playful way, when It was 7:10 the 5 minute bell ring for us to go to 1st period, so we all left the cafeteria to go to class.

I made sure I wasn't late to class so they wouldn't call my drunk ass no life father.

Devarius POV:

When Dean and I walked into the cafeteria we saw my nigga Smokey talking to this hoe that every nigga in school probably hit.

When he saw us he left her, and came to dap us up "Wassup y'all" Smokey said while dapping us, "Why you talking to that hoe Smokey" I said.

"Man that just my little fuck buddy" Smokey said with no hesitation "Hell na !" Dean shouted out in a goofy way.

When the 5 minute bell ringed we all dapped each other and headed our way to 1st period.