Chapter 10

"Bae wake up it's 6:55 am we have to leave the house at 7:30 am" Faith said tapping my shoulders "Alright Alright I'm up" I was still tired from last night. I woke up and went to the restroom to go piss and brush my teeth.

When I was done I hurried up and pack my bags so we won't be late at our flight. I have a surprise for Faith when we go out there, she don't know that I already bought us house out there and so did Dean and Smokey.

I was done packing my clothes so I went outside to put our luggage in the car.

I know I'm gone sleep good because we have first class "Bae come on it's 7:15 let's go head and leave" I shouted from downstairs "Ok".

We left the house and was listening to Sex on the Beach our favorite song. On our way there I was just singing to her in the car making her laugh which I love doing just to see that beautiful smile on her face and to see her glow more.

We made it there 35 mins later so we got our stuff out the car and went inside to handle the fight situation.

Faith POV:

We made there finally so I went to go sit down with Les and Tiara while Dean and Smokey and my baby was taking care of the flight situation "Y'all I'm so ready to get on that plane and just relax" Les said stretching in her seat "Girl me too" Tiara agreed

Dean and them walked back over to come get the luggages so we can get on the plane. "Hi may I have your ticket please" the lady said reaching her hand out for us to hand her our ticket.

When we was giving her our tickets I seen the way she was looking at Devauris but I shook it off and Devauris wasn't paying her no attention. She then looked at me to see that I was giving her that bitch that's all mines look and she rolled her eyes.

We got on the plane and first class was real nice but the way the white people was looking at us wasn't so nice but we didn't give a fuck "This hoe stupid live" Dean said. We sat down and got ready for the plane to take off.

Devauris POV:

Faith feel asleep on the plane as soon as the plane took off, I just couldn't wait for her to see the big ass house I bought.

******

We finally made it to fucking Atlanta, man I was to happy "Damn this hoe nice" Smokey said "Hell yea" I agreed, Faith and I had got a taxi Les and Dean got them a taxi and Smokey and Tiara got them a taxi.

I told the man where to go to get to our house, "Bae you excited to start working with celebrities as their makeup artist?" I asked "Yes what about you Mr football player" she said with a big smile on her face"Yea I can't wait to start playing with the Falcons".

"That's good but don't fuck up because you know you gone start having groupies and hoes trynna fuck you because you gone be a celebrity" she said with a serious mix with a concern face.

"Bae I'm not gone fuck up I'm tired of hoes, you the only one I want to come home to, be in the bed with, make love with and have kids with" I said rubbing her hand.

A tear fell down on her cheek and I wiped it off, she then gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. We made it to the house and when I saw Faith face when she got out the car it was priceless. "OMG" she shouted and ran in my arms and gave me a big hug.

We had 3 cars and a 5 story house that I had bought but, I'm gone buy some more cars when we get settled with the house.

"You like it ?" "What I love it !" She yelled "Go head and check it out while I get the bags" I said. She ran inside while I went to go get our bags. When I was done I tipped the man and went inside carrying the bags.

Faith was coming downstairs and running to me and jumped on me and start to kiss all over my face.
"Bae I love the house frfr" she said "I'm glad you do because you the lady of our house" I said giving a kiss on her soft lips.

I'm horny as fuck and I'm trynna get some tonight but what I said I meant it.

I carried her upstairs and put her on the bed "Bae not tonight I'm tired from the flight" she moaned but I just ignored her and start to kiss and suck on her neck "Bae not tonig-" she moaned but she couldn't even finish her words.

She took my shirt off and I took her shirt off. She start to grind on me and I start to bite on her bottom lip and my manhood start to rise, I slipped her panties off and I start to eat her out "Fuck Bae" she pushed my head in to her pussy.

I put her legs around my head and I start to play with her pussy "Stop playing put it in" she moaned "Say it nicely and say please" "Please" she said grabbing my neck.

When she said that I put my whole 11in in her she start to squeeze on the pillow and moan. "Who yo man" I said playing with her "You are" "How many kids we gone have" I said turning her around in doggy style "I don't care" she moaned putting her face in the pillow

"You want twins or triplets?" I pulled on her hair lightly "Twins" she yelled. I grabbed her by the waist and I put it in deeper and she try to run "What you running for you wanted the 11in right" I said teasing her "Yess but take some out" she moaned grabbing on the headboard.

"Nope" I smiled at her and I turned her around and start to kiss her on her lips while stroking her she was so tight. "Im gone stick it in your stomach" I sing trying to sound like lil boosie, I know I was stroking good because she was screaming my name.

"I'm boutta come" she said "No try to hold it" I whispered in her ear making her wetter. I was stroking slow at first and I speeded it up "Awwww shit" she moaned. I felt myself about to come and we came at the same time.

"You couldn't handle it huh" I said rubbing her thighs "Boy shut up" she said hitting me with the pillow in my head then we start to play fight in the bed, then we got tired and stop and start to laugh.

"I love you" I said. She just glared at me for a second like she never heard them words before "I love you too" she said grabbing my face and kissing me slowly and seductively on the lips, we laid in the bed and start to cuddle.

I never thought I would tell a girl that Im in love or love them, but i'm really in love with Faith because I never told a female that I love em but I'm in love with Faith, I really did meet my soulmate.

Please Vote and Comment :)