Chapter 14

Im sorry for the long wait but the drama is going to start.

Faith POV:

"Damn" Devaruis said "Damn what" i asked catching a little attitude "No baby dont get mad I'm actually excited ... Damn we having a baby boy" he said excitdey. I chuclked.

"We don't know if it's a boy yet, we gone have to make a doctor appointment" I said walking to my phone to call our Doctor, "Well tell me when the doctor appointment is because I have to be there for the first appointment" he said coming up to me grabbing me by my waist and nibbling on my ear.

Devaruis POV:

Man I can't believe i'm having a baby, i just cant wait for him/her arrive in our lifes. I had called my nigga Dean to tell him the news.

"Wassup" Dean said answering the phone " I have a baby on the way" I yelled in the phone " Nigga what... Hold up i think my phone messing up, alright now what you said again" he said being childish

" Man stop playing I said I have a baby on the way" " Damn you haven't been strapping up ?" he asked " Nah", " Well congrats lil nigga" " Preciate it".

-

"Goodmorning you two" the doctor spoke "Goodmorning Dr. Hong" we responded " Well lets get started shall we.". He ask Faith some questions about what she ate and how she been feeling and etc., when he was done asking her question he told her to lay back so we can see the baby on the ultrasound.

"Aww there that lil fellow go" he said. The baby only two days old but the next time we come back the baby going to be bigger "Aww look at babygirl" she admiring our child

"Uhh bae you mean our babyboy" i corrected her "Yall have somthing to discuss about when yall get home" Dr.Hong chuckled. We laughed with him.

When we left the doctor we stopped by chick-fa-lay to grab some lunch, we had bought our food and left immediately because we was starving.

We went to the kitchen table and sat there and ate our food " So bae" I said getting her attention "Yes?" "Well since you pregnant I dont want you to work right now" "

"What.. no im still going to work" she said putting her drink down. "No you not, because you gone start stressing and that can harm the baby" I said " I'll be fine"

" No your not" i snapped " Look just know that I'm going to be fine" she snapped back, i left the table and went to our bedroom and laid down.

5 minutes later she walked in our room and laid down in the bed with me staring at the celling "Whats on your mind" she asked

" Just thinking about my mama" " What about her?" " I just wish I can meet her one day and to become a mama boy."

"I can relate to that, after my mama killed herself I was devistated, stressed, in pain, heart-broken, outraged and this question would never get answered why would she kill herself and leave me and my dad.

When I looked at her I seen her crying I just held her " It's fucked up" she cried out " I know baby but just know i will always be here for you and love you and always always protect you baby girl" i said honestly.

" I love you" " I love you more" I responded.

-

Les POV

I'm pissed the fuck off it's fucking 11:48pm and Dean still not home and he better not think that I'm going to buy that " baby I was at practice" Hell no.

I was laying down in my bed when I heard the front door open, I had sat up in my bed and waited for him to walk in our bedroom " Wassup baby" he said walking into our room to restroom " Where the fuck you been out this late at night" I snapped " At practice duh" he said taking his shirt off " But this been going on for the past 3 days"

" If you want me too keep this roof over our head im going to have to put extra work in" he responded advoiding eye contact

" Sleep in the guest room tonight I don't want to see your face right now" i said tossing on the opposite side of the bed " If it makes you happy fine then, goodnight" he said walking out, I just ignored him and drifteded off to sleep.

Please vote and comment :)