Chapter 15

Picture of Faith and Devarius to the side :)

Faith POV:

My hormones been on and off but it's not that bad, today I was thinking about Tiara, Les and I go to the club today and have some fun so I decided to call Tiara to see if she wanna come to the mall with me and Les.

"Hello" she answered "Heey girl" I yelled in the phone "Heey what you been up to" " Girl nothing laying in the bed watching tv like all pregnant women does" I yawned.

" OH MY GOSH CONGRATS" she screamed in my ear, I chuckled " Girl thank you but I want to know if you want to go to the mall today so we can go to the club tonight ?" " I can go to the club but not the mall I have 2 customers waiting" she explained

" Oh ok we'll I'm going to call you and tell you what time we going to the club" I said "Alright girl talk to you later" " Alright bye".

I texted Les to tell her to be ready around 3:45 pm. I had gotten up and went to the restroom to go pee for the 6 time today, when I was done I brushed my teeth real good and hopped in the shower and scrub my body down.

While I was rising the conditioner out my hair, Devarius came out of no where and hopped in " You scared the hell outta me" I chuckled " You know I heard if you have sex while being pregnant 9 out of 10 the baby gone have dimples" he said smirking.

I couldn't do nothing but bust out laughing " Your crazy" I said wrapping my arms around his neck as he picked
me up putting me against the wet wall.

-

After I was done having shower sex I had hurried up and did my hair and makeup and put on some black leggings with a long sleeve black and red polo shirt.

" Baby I'm about to go the mall with Les because we going to the club tonight" I said grabbing his chin and kissed it passionately " Alright ima just go by Smokey later than" he said.

I looked at my phone and it was 3:34 pm I had left the house and I decided to drive my Bentley Truck today, 10 mins later I called Les to come outside.

She came out with white joggers and a crop shirt with her Grape Jordans " Well you look cute today" I said admiring her little cute outfit " Thank you girl, you look cute too."

" So how you and Dean been" I asked her, her smiled was whipped off her face " Girl it's been shifty" she said honestly " Well what's going on?" I asked " He been coming home late and saying he been putting extra work in at practice" she said sounding depressed.

" And.. I.. Think he cheating on me since he coming home late" I had started getting emotional while driving " Bitch that's fucked up" I said sniffing " Girl I know but sooner or later it's gonna come up".

We finally made it to the mall, we went to the Versace store to get some Versace heels. I had bought Black and Gold Platform Heels and Les bought Triple Platform heels, we left that store and went to Chanel.

I had bought a Black Leather dress knee length with a open back and Chanel belt and Les bought a Black Leather high waisted pencil skirt with a long sleeve black leather crop shirt.

We went to gucci store to get some accessories, while we was in there this girl bumped into me when I turned around it was Nakeeya ( high school friend from Louisiana with her boy friend Kp) " Oh my gosh hey girl !!" She yelled causing everyone in the store to look at us.

" Heey, what you been up to" I said letting go of our tight hug " Girl nothing you know I told you me and Kp was moving down here" she said walking to the counter to buy her items " You show did but tonight me Les and Tiara going to the club you want to come" I asked.