Chapter 5

I had seen a man with his pants down and trying to molest Faith. Faith was in the corner of her room trying to get away from him. So I had tackled the dude on the floor and started punching hard as I can in his face, Faith was trying to pull me off but I kept going, she finally had got me off of him and she got her stuff and we left that cold ass house. "Who the fuck was that!" I said outrageously "I can't believe he was really about to molest me"she said crying, "Faith baby please tell me who that was." I said trying my best to stay calm, "Th-Thats my dad"she said with her head in her hands. When she said that I threw my foot on the brakes of my car and looked at her, "Baby how long he been doing this shit to you." I asked "He been beating me and been an achlolic since my mom killed herself when I was 14 but he never tried to molest me,that was his first time ever doing that"she said trying to calm down. All I can do was hold her in my arms and protect her now, "Fuck that nigga who would want to beat on somebody as beautiful as you" I said. When I was holding on to her she just cried harder, "You staying with me for now on I ain't gone let that nigga put his hands on you ever again because if he do I'm gone be in prison with my father." I said angrily "I don't want to go back there ever again"she said wiping the tears off her face, "I'm never gone let you go there or let a nigga put their hands on you" I said sincerely. 10 mins later we finally made it back to my house, she went upstairs to go clean herself up, when she was done she came in to the bedroom with me. "You feeling better"I said rubbing her cheek "Yea little better"she said with a crack smile.

Faith POV:

I can't believe my father was really gone molest me, but I guess all the time blood ain't thicker than water. When we made it to Devaruis house I went upstairs to look at my bruises, when I saw them I was completely done with my father. When I left the restroom I had went into the bedroom and got in the bed with Devaruis. "Since I ain't going back to that house I need to go to the mall and get some clothes" I said "How much money you need?" He asked "I'm not taking your money I have my own money in my bank account." I had said "No I wanna buy my girlfriend some clothes"he said "So when I became your girlfriend" I said with a grin on my face "Since this morning"he said licking his lips. I just blushed "But I really don't like other people giving me money"I said rubbing his hand, "You my girlfriend and I'm giving you money to go get you some clothes" He said. "It's really not necessary but I guess" I said. He gave me a whole stack of money "Uhh you think that's a little to much" I said laughing "No I got that bankroll baby" He said making the both us laugh. "Thank you" I said giving him a hug, when I hugged him he gave me a kiss. Our lips was locked on to each other and not letting them go, his lip was soft and his tongue was long as fuck.

Devaruis POV:

When I was kissing her I had to give her the tongue, her lips was so smooth and soft as fuck. We finally had stop kissing before it got any farther because I don't wanna have sex with her just yet because she ain't no hoe and I respect her. "When you want to go to the mall" she asked with her beautiful smile that make my day "Whenever you ready Bae" I said grinning at her. "Well I'm about to go change clothes and then we can go"she said "Alright". So when she was done we got in to the car and went to the Galleria mall, we went to different stores like Versace, Wet Seal, Pacsun and some other one I forgot the name of it. When we was on our way back home we stop by Little Cesars to get some pizza, then we finally pulled up to the house. I was exhausted from walking in that damn mall "Bae I got a surprise for you" Faith said "What is it" I said confusedly. She pulled out a bag and handed it to me, when I looked in the bag it was a Versace blue baroque print cotton jersey t-shirt "Ah shit baby thanks" I said and I walked up to her and gave her kiss. "I had bought the same shirt, so we can match" she said pulling it out of her bag "Good so every nigga know that you mines and no nigga gone take you away from me, we like magnets" I said seductively.

Faith POV:

When he said that I just wanted him to jump on him and do some things but he gone get that on a special day. "Aw Bae" I said while walking up to give him a kiss.

****

"Bae wake up" I said pushing Devaruis back to wake him up for school, "Alright alright I'm getting up Faith"he said putting a pillow over his head "Alright" I said. I went to the restroom to brush my teeth and do my makeup, when I was done I went to the closet and pulled out the same shirt I bought Devaruis so we can match today "Good morning Bae"Devaruis said giving me a kiss on the cheek "Goodmornig"I said hugging him. When we was both done getting dress we got In the car and was on our way to school. We saw Les,Dean,Tiara and, Smokey "Wassup y'all." Faith and I said "Wassup"they said.

Devaruis POV

My phone went off because I had got a text message saying "I'm gone get your bitch when I see her on the street."with a unknown number so I had told Smokey and Dean to come over so they can see the text message.