Chapter 18

Kp POV:

Today me and my girl Kee moving out of our apartment into this new house I just bought. I'm in love with the game, one day me and my nigga gone run the game. I just love hood shit, my daddy been a drug dealer since he was 13 and I'm just walking in his footsteps.

My mama died from overdose and that shit fucked with a nigga son. I lost it after that, she always told me not be like them but look at me now.

When we was done packing some of our stuff, we put it in the moving van and drove to our big ass house. I was happy to see a smile on my baby face "You like the house ?" I asked her "Hell yea !".

"Well I'm glad you like the house and you can decorate it and shit" I chuckled, " Thanks Bae I love it" she said walking up to me. She gave me a seductive kiss on the lips and gave me a hug, I love this girl so much I don't know what would I do if I lose her.

" Bae I have to go to the trap to see what's going down" I spoke "Alright" she whined "I'm not gone be out for to long" I said kissing her to put a smile on her face. She chuckled. I grabbed the keys off the counter and got in my ride.

Faith POV:

What the fuck ?! Who wanna come after me? I clicked the people profile and nothing really showed up but a famous person pic as the profile picture.

I don't know but whoever it is better stay back because 1 I'm pregnant, 2 I will shoot somebody to protect myself and 3 I will fuck someone up while being preg I don't give a fuck.

I don't want to tell Devaruis because he just going to stress about it and he don't need that it's already enough going on, plus this childish but to take this off my mind I ran me a bubble bath to soak my body because I'm soar.

While I was in the tub I heard somebody open the door and it Devaruis " Hey baby" "hey" I responded back.

"What's wrong" he asked "Nothing just tired a little stressed out" I answered "Ohh me to I'm a little stressed out" he groaned "Why" I asked him in worry.

"Just a lot make sure you and the baby is ok" he answered "Well when I get out we can give each other massages" I smiled "Okay" he grinned back.

Tiara POV:

Today I was painting and designing my hair salon so I had to call some people up here to tell them what I want done to it.

When I was done getting the people to design it how I want them to and painting I went home because I was tired. I unlocked the door to my house and walked in when I was about to close it somebody pistol slapped me to the floor and all I could see was blur.

******

I slowly start to open my eyes and I seen 2 niggas standing in all black with a gun in their hand and I immediately start panic, I was tied up in a chair so I couldn't do nothing...Fuck.

"Why you in my house doing this to me" I cried "Tell yo nigga to keep his niggas off our block" he shouted "Okay well what I have to do with this" I yelled at them trying to get out the chair.

"Bitch who you yelling at" he hissed walking up close to me and rubbing the pistol on my face slowly "You two phony fake ass gang members" I shouted.

"Bitch I'll blow yo brains out of Atlanta" he yelled getting in my face "Do it" I screamed "Ohh she think she tough" he chuckled with an evil grin on his face. "Untie this bitch so she can regret what she said" he demanded to his partner.

When he untied me I try to run but he pulled me and punched to the floor, he put his gun down and start to pull down my leggings "Stooooppop" I screamed trying to fight him off but he had a good grip on me.

"No bitch" he yelled taking down my thong, I start to cry wishing Smokey will walk in here to rescue me but it seem like that wasn't going to happen.

"God please make him stop" I cried out but he shoved his man hood in me and I cried even louder "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH"he yelled then he knocked me out.

I opened my eyes and seen the other dude on top of me pumping in out of me and I start to fight him off but I was weak he grabbed the pistol and hit me in my temple.

I was dozing off and all I heard was "And tell yo nigga this was Eric who did this bitch".

Smokey POV

"Awww this shit is so good, damn this shit feel good" I said taking the blunt from my mouth.

I decided to smoke before I left because I needed this shit it took a lot of stress off a nigga. I was half way done with the blunt so I lit it out, I was tired than a bitch so I grabbed my keys and left the trap.

****

When I was pulling up to the house I seen the door opened so I was confused and worried a little bit. I parked the car and got out, I locked the door while I was walking up to the door.

Anger and tears filled up in my eyes of what I seen.

I know it's short but I had to leave yall like this lol.

Do yall think Smokey know who did this??

What yall think about Faith and Devarius stressing out???

You think Faith should tell Devarius what happened???

Please Vote and comment!!