Chapter 4

"What the fuck you just called me hoe" Faith said while balling her fist up. "A bitch and what the fuck you gone do" that hoe said loudly causing Tiara and Lesrelle attention to come outside but next thing you know Faith stole off on that hoe and made her fall on the ground I would've split it up but I didn't want my ass to get stole off on.

"Ah hell na hoe" Marquita shouted then she jumped in helping that hoe, I was gonna punch that hoe but Lesrelle jumped in and stomp that hoe Marquita in the face and Tiara,Dean,and Smokey was recording and making sure nobody was gone jump in.

Faith fight like a man she was stomping on that bitch face and the punches she was throwing was too loud. "Beat that bitch" Dean was yelling, then I finally got Faith and Dean got Les, when we saw that hoe and Marquita face it was nothing but blood and black eyes.

Smokey kicked them hoes out, while I was trying to calm down Faith I told the people the party is over with so everybody left. Faith was still mad so I took her upstairs to my room to calm her down.

Faith POV:

I can't believe this hoe called me a bitch that's exactly why she got her fucking ass beat. It happened so quick I just couldn't control myself, I didn't mean to hurt her that bad but, I had to much hurt and pain from my father and I took some of that out on her.

I was still angry "Come on Faith" Devaruis said calmly, he grabbed my hand and lead me to his bedroom upstairs. "Faith you need to calm down baby girl that just some old crazy hoe I used to fuck with" he said "I'm surprised you actually talked to her" I said laughing "I didn't even talk to her, I just fucked her and that's it" he said.

"Oh" I said rolling my eyes "Baby that don't mean I'm gone do that to you when we start dating that was just a hoe that wanted to fuck and get money"he said rubbing my thigh up and down with his hand.

I wanted him to stop but it felt so good but I had grabbed his hand before it went any farther because we not going out....yet. "Look I'm gone go head and tell you that I like you and want you to be my girlfriend" Devaruis said.

I was blushing hard as fuck because everytime I blush he always lick his lips. "I like you too Devaruis but we gone have to get to know each other a little more then we can start dating"I said while playing with his hand "I can wait."he said respectfully.

After we was done talking I had went downstairs real quick and I seen Tiara head on Smokey chest sleeping on the couch and Dean and Les laid together on the other couch half way sleep "We gone go head and spend the night here, I'm to tired from whooping that hoe ass to drive and I already called my mama and she was alright with it"Les said wiping her eye "Alright" I said.

So I went back upstairs and laid in the bed with Devaruis. Half of the night we was just talking to know each other a little more but I didn't tell him about my father beating because I know Devaruis Is crazy lowkey.

He already told me that he was in the drug game but he was gone stop doing that shit when we graduate so I was fine with it for now.

When we was done talking he put on one of my favorite movie called "love and basketball" when we was watching the movie, I put my head on Devaruis chest and listen to his heartbeat while I was falling asleep I felt Devaruis storking my face with his hand and it felt so good.

Devaruis POV:

I was happy when Faith decided to spend the night with me and lay in the bed with me. When she put her head on my chest It was the best feeling I ever felt from a girl and, she slept so peacefully and I began to stroke her face with my hand and I fell asleep.

Faith POV:

In the morning when I woke I up I heard Dean,Les,Tiara and Smokey loud ass talking downstairs. I didn't feel like getting up right away so I just start to play with Devaruis baby chin hair, when I was playing with it he had start to wake up "Goodmorning"he said, "Goodmorning"I said "So today and tomorrow we gone spend the day with each other all day"he said.

"Yea" I said smiling,"well I can just take you home in a little bit so you can get some clothes"he said wiping the crust in his eyes. "Awww look at these two love birds.

"Tiara said busting open the door, I had pop my head right under the covers and started to laugh. "Come on so I can take y'all home" Les said holding Dean hand, "I'm taking her home" Devaruis said getting up and making his way up to the restroom.

"Alright then Faith don't get pregnant" Les said laughing, causing Dean and them to bust out laughing "Fuck you" I said laughing.

They had finally went out the bedroom and all of them left the house "Come on baby so you can get your clothes from your house"Devaruis said coming out the restroom, so we got into his car and drove to my house.

I didn't know if it was a good Idea because my drunk ass dad was home. So 15 mins later we finally pulled up to my house "Just wait out here" I said "Alright" he said smiling.

So when I walked into that house it was it filled up with cold and darkness. I had hurried up and ran to my room, and right when I was about to lock my door my dad had bust into the door and punch me to the wall and I had start to cry and scream.

Devaruis POV:

When I was waiting in the car I was listening to some music and on my phone but, 10 minutes went by so I decided to see what was taking so long.

When I walked into the house it didn't feel like it was a happy home nothing but cold and darkness. I had heard her screaming in her room so I had ran as fast as I could back there and when I bust that door open I felt my blood boiling all threw my body from what I was seeing.