Chapter 2

Faith POV:

When I walked into 1st period I sat by one of my good friends Nakeeya and her boyfriend Kp they was a real cool people from Louisiana "Wassup my Guh" Nakeeya said "Wassup Kee Wassup Kp" I said.

"Wassup Faith"Kp said but his face expression changed quick. "Damn what's that on yo arm"Kp said, when I looked down at my arm I had a purplish blackish bruise that my father had did from last night .

"Damn I forgot to cover it up with my makeup."I thought in my head, "Me and tiara was play fighting" I lied hoping he would believe it.

"Well damn you got your ass beat" he said in a playful way I had just fake laughed. When I was leaving out of 1st period to go to 2nd period I seen Lesrelle in the hallway "Where you going hoe"Les said in a playful way, I busted out laughing "I'm going to Geomtry"I responded.

While I was talking to Les in the hallway somebody bumped into me and when I seen him I felt something, I don't know what that feeling was, but It was something special .

Devarius POV:

I have 1st period with my nigga Dean, I swear we be having to much fun in Chemistry. "Ayee we gotta make that drop tonight nigga we gotta tell Smokey" Dean said. "Yea I remember." I said.

When the bell rang Dean and I was walking In the hallway "Ayee there go that bitch Marquita!"I yelled. "Ah shit nigga where?!" Dean said in fear, "nigga calm down I'm just playing" I said laughing hard.

"Man nigga you play to much" Dean said, then he pushed me a little bit to where I bumped into this girl in the hallway. When I saw her this feeling start to run through my body that I never felt before.

Faith POV:

We just locked eyes and just glared at each other for some good seconds then Lesrelle brought me back to reality.

"Bitch who is that, y'all was just looking at each other like y'all had this vibe going on"Lesrelle said in a confused way.

"Uh I-I don't know" I stuttered still picturing that boy and that connection we had in my head. "Mhmm whateva but let's hurry up before we be late to class" She said.

Devarius POV:

We was staring for some seconds but we snapped out of it, "Damn she gone be mine" I was saying in my head when she walked off "Damnnn who is that" Dean said to me " I don't know but I have to have her she just don't seem like these other hoes in this school"I said.

"Her friend fine too,I'm gone get her friend digits watch" Dean said with no hesitation.

Time past by and we all was going to lunch. I was looking for that girl I bumped into in the hallway in the cafeteria and then I spotted her.

Faith POV:

Time went by and leaving 4th period I was telling Tiara about that boy I bumped into in the hallway.

"Ooooo it sound like Faith got her a little crush. " Tiara said teasing me "Shut up" I said in a playful way.

When we was walking to lunch I was hoping to see that boy then I saw him, our eyes locked again like they did in the hallway, but he snapped out of it and start to approach me.

When he was walking towards me I turned around and, lowkey try to groom myself. "Heey pretty girl" I heard a deep voice say that turned me on a little bit, I turned around and saw a tall brownskin boy with nice full lips, with a Afro and a Versace shirt.