Chapter 8

We left first period and I saw Faith in the hallway talking to her friend Nakeeya.

"Wassup Bae" "Heey" she said giving me a big hug "bye girl" she waved at Faith. "Since we didn't get to go out to eat last night, what about we just go to Main Event tonight and have fun" I asked "Yeah that sounds like fun" "Alright bet".

We had walked to her class, I gave her a kiss and hug before my baby left me.

Time went by and it was time to go lunch. I saw Dean,Smokey,Tiara,Les and Bae sitting at the table talking. "Wassup y'all" I said sitting by Faith "Wassup" they said back "What y'all over here talking about" "Well I invited them to go to Main Event with us so we can have like a triple date" Faith said "Yea that would be cool" I said excitedly.

"Y'all wanna go out to eat afterwards, I got the bill" Dean said "Hell yea" I said. Shit as long as I'm getting free food I was good. It was time for us to go back to class so I walked Faith to class. "You ready for Saturday Bae" Faith asked "Yess I'm ready to leave this school so we can go to Atlanta" I said excitedly.

"What about you" "Yea I just wish my mom was here to see me accomplish, you know" she said getting a little teared eye. "Bae she is here with you, in your heart and looking over you" I said holding her firmly.

"You right" she said wiping the tear that was running down her cheek. We made it to her class and I gave her a passionate kiss on the lips and gave her the best hug in the world, well in my eyes.

Faith POV:

What Devaruis said to me really made my day, even my damn no life father didn't even tell me that I wonder what he is doing with himself.

School was over with and I walked to the car where Devaruis was waiting for me. "Heey baby" I said giving him a big ass hug "Wassup love" he said giving me a kiss on my forehead and hugging me tightly. "You ready to go home so we can get ready for tonight" I asked, "Yea" he lightly chuckled.

So when we made it home we helped each other with our homework, and cleaned up. "Bae what you gone wear?" I asked "Uhhh probably my Red Sox jersey with my Karmaloop scout the twill cuff jogger khaki pants, with my Allred vans and my customize gold chain".

"What you gone wear" he asked with a smirk on his face "My Biggie Brooklyn's T-shirt with my high-waisted shorts and my all white Timbs"

When we got out the shower I had put on my juicy couture Viva La juicy perfume and Devaruis put on his polo cologne "You ready" he asked licking his bottom "Yea" I chuckled "Oh well go head and call and tell them we ready" "Alright" I said.

I got my phone out my back pocket and start to call Les and Tiara on three way "Hello?" Les and Tiara answered "Wassup Y'all ready" I asked "Yea" they said. "Well alright me and Devauris about to leave" "Alright" they said, then we ended the conversation.

Me and Devaruis walked out the house and got into the car. I plugged my phone up on the aux cord and played one of my favorite artist Partynextdoor. I love his music, his music is like calm and help you relax more.

When we made it to Main Event, we seen Les,Dean,Tiara and Smokey  all in the front waiting for us. "Wassup y'all" Devauris said dapping them up "Heey y'all" I said giving them a hug. "Y'all ready to play laser tag" Dean said "Hell yea" I shouted making everyone laugh.

"Well we doing boys against girls first then doing couple against couples" Les said "Alright bet we about to smash them Devaruis and Dean" Smokey said laughing "Girl he can try" Tiara said.

First we went to get our bracelets for laser tag and then we got our guns prepared for the boys. "We have to beat the boys" I said in a playful way "Girl I know" Les said.

We went into the room where they do laser tag and we got prepared "1 2 3.. GOOO" the man said on the mic. We ran upstairs and we got in our spots so they can find us.

Then next thing you Dean come out of no where shooting at me, I screamed and started to shoot back. Then Tiara came behind him and started shooting at him and Smokey start to shoot at Les.

I seen Devauris running towards my way so I hurried up and started shooting and made his thing go off. He had to run all the way downstairs and go reload his gun, so did Smokey and Dean.

"You have 10 seconds left" the man said. So we hurried up and ran downstairs and just started blasting off on them, they was shocked as hell. The timer went out and we ended up winning "Ha Ha y'all lost" I teased in Devaruis face.

"Y'all cheated" he played cried "Aww my poor baby" I went up to him and gave him a kiss on the lips "You won this but you lost last night" he said with a smirk across his face "Shut up" I busted out laughing hitting him lightly on the shoulder

"Y'all let's go head and play bowling and skip the couple laser tag because it's getting late" Devauris said looking at his watch.

When we was done we went head and got in ours cars to leave.