Chapter 9

****

"Bae where my heels at!" I shouted across the house "They under the bed" "Oh yea" I said running to the bed. Today was graduation day and we was getting ready, we was trying to go a little bit early so we can rehearsal it for an hour.

When we was done getting dress we got in the car and drove to the building where we was having it at. We finally made it there and we met up with Les,Dean,Smokey, and Tiara.

"Wassup y'all" Devauris and I said "Wassup" they said. "Y'all ready?" Dean said excitedly "Man hell yea" Devauris said getting hyped. When we was talking about what we gone do tonight we had went head and did rehearsal.

When we was done with that it was 3:18 and it start at 3:25 so we was getting ready to go out there. We was getting in line in order by our last names and my name start with a "M" and Devauris last name start with a "J".

So he gone go before me, I'm gone see my baby graduate. I'm so happy because we finally made it and tonight we gone turn up.

When I heard them call Devauris to go up I was about to cry seeing him graduate. They called the other people to go up and then they called my name, I was so scared that I was gone fall or trip over something but thank god I didn't.

When they was done calling people names, people went up to talk then it was over with. I really really wanted my mom to be here but she was here, in my heart and watching me above.

Me and Devauris walked in the back to meet up with Tiara,Smokey,Les and Dean. "Y'all it's finally over with" Tiara said like she was exhausted " I know but we need to start packing on Sunday for our flight to ATL" Devaruis said.

"Yea so we gone leave Club Dreams strip club at 12:00 no later" Dean said. "Alright well we boutta go head and go, ima hit y'all up tonight" Devauris said.

When we left we went to chick fil lay to get something to eat and go to the house. When we finally made it home we ate and laid in the bed together.

Devauris POV:

I'm so tired from today but at least we got it over with. Faith look fine as fuck today at graduation and I know she's tired too how the way she flopped on the bed and put her head on my chest. "Bae I am so tired" she fake cried "I know me too, Let's go head and take our nap so we won't be tired tonight" I said rubbing her cheeks in a circular movement "Alright".

When we woke up it was 7:12 so I had woke Faith up so we can get ready for tonight "Bae get up" I said rubbing her back "Alright" she said stretching in the bed. I went in the restroom to take a shower while she was brushing her teeth.

"Bae hurry up so I can get in" Faith said washing her face "You can get in with me if you want" I smirked at her "Whateva boy" she chuckled "You know deep inside you want to though" I said with a grin on my face.

When I was done I wrapped the towel around my waist and stepped out the shower, I seen Faith looking at me but he hurried up and turned her head I just lightly chuckled.

Faith was taking off her clothes to get in the shower, when she took her shorts off my friend down there got a little excited "You see something you like" she said laughing, I didn't know I was staring that long "Yea" I said with a seductive grin.

She laughed and got in the shower, while she was taking her shower I went to the closet to see what I can wear to the strip club, I put on my Lean Joggers, white polo crewneck and my Air Jordan 29 Riverwalk and my gold Jesus piece.

When Faith got out the shower she did her makeup which she don't need and did her hair. She went to the closet and pulled out her electric blue joggers with a black crop shirt and her Columbia 11s.

When we was done getting dress we got in the car and I called Dean and Smokey telling them we on our way to the club.

We finally made it to the club 20 mins later and we met up with Les,Dean,Smokey, and Tiara "Wassup y'all" I said "Wassup" they responded, we went to go sit down to count our ones for the strippers.

We threw our ones at the strippers and was drinking. When I checked the time it was 11:55 so I told them it was time to go because we had to pack up for Sunday in the morning.

So we left the club and Faith had drove us home because I had drunk to much. When we made it home I went straight to the room and fell in that bed and went to sleep I was to tired to pack my clothes, I'm just gone do that in the morning.