14~ Down goes the rank

Updating early because im going on a trip for 6 days and wont have wifi, so I hope you enjoy!

I walked into school and a few people stared at me

"shes the girl that ditched her friends for the freak"

"Yeah she like was with Emilys boyfriend, what a cheat!"

"Pfft if shes hanging with the freak doesn't that make her one as well?"

I went over and pushed the girl into random lockers "You listen here bitch, listen good. He is not a freak learn some fucking manners" I hissed letting her go violently and storming off. This is all going down hill, It's all changing im not the same so called "popular" girl anymore.

I decided to go look for Caleb but was suddenly pushed to the ground "Ah there you are you little freak" Emily said leaning over to be eye level with me but I just smirked.

"Ah the slut has arrived I would stand back up your skirt is like three times smaller than it should be and is giving the pervs behind you a good show" I said, her face reddened a bit and she stood up. "Any way since your freak of a boyfriend is somewhere getting humiliated lets get this done for you too" She said which made me confused. What did she mean? "BOYS" She called out

Two guys came out and picked me up "AYE ASSHOLES LET ME GO" they looked at each other and chuckled still walking to where ever they were taking me. As soon as the put me down I kicked one in the shin and the other where the sun don't shine "I told you not to touch me" I growled out walking away to find Caleb.

The bell went signalling first period but I continued looking for Caleb. As I was walking and the hallways cleared I heard a quiet sobbing. It was coming from the art room so I walking in there silently to see Caleb huddled in the corner of the room. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he flinched covering his face "Hey, hey its just me....your okay I'm here" I mumbled, he let out a strangled sob and turned around hugging me tightly. I sat on the floor beside him and hugged him back. "Sh..its okay" I coo rubbing his back.

"N-no its not" He muttered removing his hands, I grabbed both his wrists and he hissed in pain which caused me to let go quickly. I glanced at my hands and saw a red on the right hand and gasped "You didn't....please tell me you didn't!" I mumbled quietly, I grabbed a cloth and wiped my hands that had a red liquid on them, then looked back at Caleb "How bad?..." I whispered, his left arm went out and there were a few lines across his arm. I shut my eyes tightly and breathed in and out. I have to stay calm...

"What did they do to you" I asked looking up at him, the lights were off so you couldn't see that clearly. He sighed looking me in the eyes as well "Well they pushed me in here,  hit me a few times and dumped paint on me even took a few photos... they are going to go around the whole school now" He explained quietly, I felt the anger boil in me how can people be so cruel? "Stand up" I order while standing up myself, he does the same and I grab his hat from the hoodie he was wearing and put it over his face and I did the same to myself. "Ready to ditch school?" I smirk, I grab his right arm and ran out the art room. "M-my bag!" He said. I sighed and we headed towards his locker.

He opened it quickly and shut it and we started running again. I was about to go my locker but I saw a teacher near it so we just ran straight out the school laughing like idiots. "So where do you wanna go?" I asked, when I glanced over at Caleb he had a huge smile on his face and it almost looked like he was shaking.

"I have never ditched school before...the excitement is just WOW I DITCHED SCHOOL" He laughed, he looked happy which made me smile, he looked at me and poked my nose "You have a beautiful smile" He mumbled and I felt the heat make its way to my cheeks "Uh...t-thanks" His eyes widened

"Oh god I just said that out loud! Oh my god!" He said panicking slightly I laughed lightly and hugged him tightly "No, it was cute"

****

So after a while we ended up at the cinemas (yes, even though he was covered in paint). We chose a movie and went into our seats "Pass me the drink please" I asked, it was a huge cup with Fanta so we decided just to share it using two straws. I drank some and put it down and the movie started. Half way through the movie two of the characters started to make-out which made Caleb shift around awkwardly and that made me chuckle lightly. I turned my head slightly and looked at Caleb, the way his dark brown hair reached a little passed his eyes and the way his amazing forest green eyes sparkled in the tiny moments he isn't feeling so down. Holy shit he is amazing how could Skylar just leave him?

"W-why are you staring at me?" He mumbled quietly and I looked away quickly

"Because you are you..." I reply simply and he gave a small smile in return. When the movie ended we walked out in silence. His hand was just swinging around as we walked and I couldn't help but want to hold it in mine, I glanced up at his face he wasn't looking. I looked ahead and softly grabbed his hand, I felt him stiffen and look at me so I looked back "W-what?" I asked nervously, he looked down at our hands "Oh...uh s-sorry" Stop stuttering stupid! I let go and looked away, I'm such an idiot why would I think—I felt his hand quickly grab mine again "N-no...I like it" He said giving me a small smile.

I really really like him.... Wait if he is holding my hand does that mean he likes me back?! No he couldn't possibly...could he?