Chapter 3

Katsuki's pov

Me and Allis were on our way back to our dorm in the old dorm building we shared with Rin and Yukio.

I noticed how Allis looked really unsettled as if someone were to give her a jump scare any second. But knowing her, it's probably all the noice the students are making so I decided to let it go since she usually had a way of escaping it. All I need to make sure of is that she doesn't have a panic attack.

"Sooo do you remember what episode we were on before we left off last time?" I asked her trying to draw her attention of what was making her feel nervous.

"25 I think" she answered still looking down. Wait how many hours is that? Did we seriously watch 25 episode that Saturday?

Allis' pov

As we walked along the halls of our dorm building, I kept getting looks from Kat as if she was on to us.

We continued walking until we got to our room. I felt a bit hungry since being the person I was, I hadn't eaten anything since last nights dinner.

"Hey Kat you want anything, I was thinking of making ramen?" I almost yelled as she had moved into the living room. (Look we had some extra things we could ask for since we were asked to come here and did not apply ourselves)

"Umm do we have Teriyaki?" I hear her ask from the other room. I open the white cupboard that was just above my head to search for her ramen when I was met with a orange package 'and lucky for me, I found chicken' i grabbed the instant ramen package and spotted the purple one that was supposed to be teriyaki flavor, right behind.

"Well isn't this just perfect" I say to myself, happy that both of us would get what we wanted.

I poured water into the 2 pots I had taken out. But before I was able to put the ramen in to boil I was cut off by Katsuki yelling my name.

"Allis!" Her voice was harsh like she was on the edge of killing someone. Her steps made her way towards the kitchen where I was standing waiting for her.

I saw her shadow appear before Katsuki herself stepped into the room holding my phone in her hand.

"What are you doi-" I was cut off by her voice trembling with tears slowly forming in her eyes.

She held out my phone to read what it said.

I had gotten a text.

From Rin.

"We need to meet soon before it's too late to do it make sure Kat don't see you"

"What the hell are you doing Allis..?" Her voice broke as she threw the phone against my chest.

"I honesty never thought you would stoop so low to this" after her having said that her eyes were so filled with tears they were overflowing.

I had no time to respond to her before she ran into her room and locked the door.

I just stood there, processing what had just happened.

My best friend, who I share EVERYTHING with, thinks I'm in a "relationship"... with her boyfriend...

A/N
Honestly, this felt so weird to write since I highly doubt Katsuki would act that way irl...