The Past

~no one's POV~
nk was Error's pearl. After a while tho the two fell in love but tried to keep it a secret. But no matter how hard they tried nightmare found out anyways. and he was beyond mad. Falling in love with a pearl!? How stupid! He thought as he almost shattered ink's jem. But error persuaded him to not and to just let ink go. He hated to admit it but this was better then watching ink die. Ink packed her things and with a kiss goodbye from error she left. Error mourned for days, months, years. All the while when the war started between home world and the crystal jems. and when error looked he couldn't believe it. Ink was on there side. Not that he could blame her. When he walked to her she dropped the sword. They both danced around the battle field crying from joy while all the others stared in awe. You see ink wasn't who Everyone thought she was. No she was the most powerful diamond.  Black diamond. the diamond nightmare had been searching for his whole life. Why? He wanted more power then already. He wanted black to fall for him and fuse with him. Only now he realized who ink was and what was about to happen. But it was to late. A tall gray skeleton with four eyes and four arms stood where they were. It had rainbow stripes on its face. It had a dark blue dress on aswell. It's first two eyes were light blue the others stars. It had a crown on and dark blue gloves. And that was how blue diamond left homeworld. After the war and homeworld being successful only ink,blue,dream,error,and cross were left and they lived somewhere by a beach. And everybody learned very quickly only ink could touch error. If anybody else did he would hiss and scratch them. But did homeworld stop? Pf what a joke. They continued to try and kill them but failed. Soon cross was gone and a girl named frisk appeared. His daughter. Ink cared very much about frisk to where the point error got jealous and stayed in his room all the time. Ink went to him and asked what was wrong and he explained error then finally asked "we're you and her father more then friends?.." Ink just laughed. "Oh he liked me but I declined" . Error was confused to say the least "why?"  "Because I was waiting for you love...and it was worth it...."  Error smiled and danced with Ink around the room. Both of them laughing. All the while the others watched and just rolled there eyes giggling a bit. They were watching through the window. Weird? Yes. But to say the least it made them happy seeing ink and error together. They fused and the others stared since they always thought there fusion was beautiful. The girl standing where they were looked at them. "YOU GUYS ARE DEAD! " they all laughed and ran while navy chased them. Yes Ink and Error named there fusion Navy. They don't know why. Probably because they didn't wanna call it errink. Years went by and error decided he should propose. Now usually gems don't get married but...he wanted to seal this forever. So Error got a ring and left a note telling Ink to go to a cherry blossom tree. She knew exactly where it was since she loved to go there and practice sword fighting with holograms. She wakes to the tree which was in the forest. Error was sitting under it and got up when he saw Ink "hey dear" "hi Error" Error walked to Ink. "So....why did you call me here?" " W-well I wanted to ask something... " Error got down on one knee and pulled the ring out and opened the little box it was in. "Will you marry me Ink..? " ink put her hand over her mouth and started crying tears of joy. The ring was half rainbow and half dark blue. The rainbow representing her the dark blue Error. Error started to get worried when she didn't respond. Error got up and said "I'm sorry if I made you upset dear..." All of the sudden ink hugged error and he jolted in surpise. "Yes!" Error sighed I'm relief and hugged back and started to cry himself. "You ok...?" "I-i thought you were going to say no...."  Ink sighed. "I was just so happy Error... " After a while they Returned to the others and announced the news. Everybody was pretty happy about it to say the least. After a while everybody stopped screaming "SHIP IT!" Right in front of Error and Ink. Error gel asleep on the couch even though it was only 2:35 PM. Ink rolled her eyes and giggled. She made lunch for everybody and Error whined because they were out of ketchup. Ink was so tired of hearing his whining she went to the store and bought every ketchup bottle in stock. Of course error just happily stuffed his face with the ketchup. ((yea and this error likes ketchup)) He told Ink that he betted that he could drink more then her. Now usually Ink doesn't do bets but she was so as she accepted. Hours passed and Ink won. She drinked 39 bottles and even tho it made her gag she did it anyways. Error got really worried and started apologizing and even started crying. Ink ended up calming him down and they both went to there rooms and called it a night. That is until a thunder storm decided to roll along. Everybody woke up hearing Ink scream. Blue,Dream, and Error ran in weapons ready until they saw Ink curled up in a ball trembling. Blue and Dream decided to let Error handle it and walked out. "Dear...?" Error only got a whimper as a response. He sighed and said "Your afraid of thunderstorms aren't you..?" "Yea.."