9. "where does that leave asptom?"

E!NEWS ARTICLE: COLESPEN A THING? WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE SPROUSEHART AND ASPTOM?
Written by Olivia Lincoln

I have news! However, this news will only be pleasing to half of the fandom of 'Five Feet Apart' star Aspen Kelly, and probably very few Riverdale stans. As many of us know, Aspen recently starred alongside Riverdale heartthrob Cole Sprouse in Cystic Fybrosis movie 'Five Feet Apart', in which they played love interests Stella Grant and Will Newman. After the film, a romance was always rumoured, but never confirmed. That was, until, two days ago, when Aspen uploaded a photo to her instagram, aspenkeldog. The photo was a picture of Aspen's friend and fellow actress, Morgan Sturmey (morganstorm) captioned "all aboard our ship". This caption got fans screaming, demanding to know which 'ship' Aspen was referring to. Whilst a few requested 'Asptom' (Tom Holland and Aspen: read more here), majority wanted 'Colespen'— the ship between Cole Sprouse and Aspen. This was in particularly fuelled after Cole's comment of "miss you a lot🥵".
This, of course, got fans speculating, and they were only even more curious following Aspen's recent post; a picture of her and Cole. This drove both fans, and us, crazy, as we're dying to know if Cole and Aspen are a thing.

But if it's true, and Cole and Aspen are together: what about the ships they've left behind? Fans had gathered some pretty solid evidence that Cole and costar Lili Reinhart we're dating— so is Cole cheating? Or was Sprousehart never a thing? And finally, Asptom. Over the past weeks there has been a lot of interaction between Aspen and Spiderman Star, Tom Holland. Everyone thought the pair were a couple. Maybe not. Maybe Holland is dating his Homecoming and Far From Home costar, Zendaya, appeasing all the Tomdaya stans. Or maybe, Holland has been left heartbroken over Aspen Kelly. Follow E!News for more news on Aspen Kelly's love life!

article read by tomholland2013, rilesbeau and 942,738 others

IMESSAGE CONVERSATION
two participants

aspen
hey tommy boy

tommy
yes

aspen
ouch

tommy
sorry

aspen
you ok?
read 7:59

tom?
read 8:15

what the heck
read 9:20