Chapter 11- T-t-Troye?

***HIII THERE LOVELY PEOPLE. I guess this story has almost 200 reads in all? so THANK YOU. Here's a long-ish chapter. It might not be good but it's long. There may be some triggering stuff at the end. Thanks for reading ;)****

Tyler's POV

I look over at Troye. He's singing along to the song on the radio. It's some song by Adele. He turns to me and says "I swear. When I get married, this is going to be my wedding song." I giggle, and look back at the road. I know it's not the time to be serious, but my curiosity gets the best of me.

"Hey Troye?" I ask. It's weird that we haven't known each other that long. Less than a month, in fact. I have never trusted anyone as much as I trust him. Except for HIM. (**If you're confused, it's Jim.) But for some reason, Troye is different. He's the same, but different. I look at Troye, who is still singing. He puts one finger up to tell me to wait. I can't help but laughing. He gets so into it. I can't decide if I should ask him my question. Or should I take the easy path. Maybe I can lead the conversation to the serious question. I decide to take the easy route as the song ends. I turn off the radio. "You must really need to ask me something." He says, laughing. He stops laughing when he sees my face. I know my face is full of worry. I don't want these two simple questions to ruin his day. They won't I tell myself.

"Troye. What happened to Tyde?" I ask. Compared to the other question, this one is not too deep. That would be a good radio show type thing. Just asking the shallow questions. Don't get too deep into their life. I pull into the parking lot on the side of the road. Taco Bell. Oh WHAT A COINCIDENCE. "Wait but can you answer that over a burrito?" I add. I hope he likes Taco Bell. Because I like it way too much to turn down this invitation.

I hear the all-too-familiar bell jingle as I walk in. I tell myself that I can treat myself once in a while. I know I can. We order, and the lady asks "Will that be carryout or dine-in for you two?" I glance at Troye and tell the lady "We'll take it to-go." We are going to the Psh-psh drink thingy and I tell Troye I have to go to the bathroom. "Get me whatever you get. AND DON'T LET ME DOWN I AM SERIOUS ABOUT MY DRINKS." I yell at him across the empty restaurant. The lady at the counter giggles.

After emptying my bladder, I walk out of the restaurant and plop down in the driver seat of the little 2007 lime-green Ford focus. I know, shitty car. But hey. I'm a college student. The little Australian twink is staring at the food like he's never had it before. Wait has he?!?!? Based on the look of pure love on his face at first bite, I take a WILD estimate and say no. His face is adorable. You can tell when he thoroughly enjoys doing something. I have never since I was 5 seen something as adorable as him. His face when he bites into the burrito is just so unbearably cute. "Stop staring at me Tilly." He says defensively. "Sorry, sorry. How's the food?" I ask, making it my goal for my next sentence to be the easy question. "I didn't think that food this cheap would be good. But this little 2 dollar burrito made my day that much better." I scrunch my face up at the adorableness.

"Troye. About that question." His face of excitement and happiness and love falls off, replaced by a face of sadness and hurt and rage. "Ty. I want to tell you. But I'll explode. And I won't be able to stop. Some other time?" He asks me. I want to say yes. I want to say yes but that will stop the conversation.

Troye's POV

"Some other time?" I'm glad I said that. I don't want this date-thing to end. I don't want all of the happiness and good food to end. I don't want to look back on this day and remeber when I exploded with rage and yelled at my little not-so-innocent Tyler. This could be the day that he decides I'm not worth his time. You never know. It's happened before.

I can tell by the look on his face that he wants me to tell him. Everything? I ask by raising my eyebrows and the pale blue orbs on his face pick up on it right away. He nods back, full of what seems like relief. Wonder why he is relieved that I am going to yell at him.