The Dream

OK READ UNTIL THE END IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHATS UP

Troye’s POV

I grab the keys from Tyler, walking with Tyde to Tyler’s car. We get in, and I pull away. I know I should ask him about the whole reason he’s here but I really don’t want to, just in case something else is wrong. We sit in silence for a bit, until Tyde speaks up. When I heard him take the breath like he was gonna talk, I was hoping he would bring up why he’s there and stuff, but he just sat there. We go into the dorms, but they look different. Everything is distorted. The clocks aren’t ticking. I look down at my hands, seeing they are bent and stuff. I look over at Tyde, but he looks flat.

“Tyde?” I ask, and he starts laughing. I hear screaming in one of the dorm rooms, and run to investigate. It’s coming from our room.

Tyde is behind me, yelling “Troye!” quietly, so quiet it sounds like a whisper. I kick open our door, finding Tyler on a chair, with something in his mouth. I can’t make out what it is, but I want to help him, and I want to scream for help but I can’t. I’m stuck where I am, unable to move or talk. I’m desperately trying to save him, as Tyde’s screams get louder.

“TROYE. TROYE. SHH. I’M RIGHT HERE” Tyde’s voice gets louder but I can’t see him.

I see Connor walk in, but he has this smirk on his face, the same one he was wearing when he woke me up the morning after...well...that. I see his mouth open, revealing black, pointed teeth. What the fuck is going on. What is happening. I can’t move, and I’m stuck. Connor is walking towards Tyler, and starts talking. All that comes out is a distorted

“Hey” the noise comes a couple more times. And then it starts. But I can tell I’ve missed some of his whatever this is.

“I fuck cause I need to.

I fuck when I want

I'll fuck you in love

Even though it is not

I'll fucking digest you

One kiss at a time

You wish I was yours

And I hope that you're mine.” and he starts to walk towards me. So much is happening at once. Tyde starts screaming in my ear, Connor walks towards me, and Tyler wrestles the invisible binds holding him. I feel like my whole world is shaking.

“TROYE. WAKE UP” Tyler says. What the fuck.

Tyler’s POV

I see Troye, with his earphones in, moving around and hearing him whimpering. I go over to him.

“Troye, Troye, shh. I’m here.” He doesn’t wake up, but he tenses more, so I go away, retreating back to my seat. But I can’t leave him alone. So I go back, and he’s frozen in place, not moving at all. I’m sure even if he wanted to, he couldn’t. Maybe some sleep paralysis thing. Which is quite scary, because my friends Scott and Mitch once told me about something that happened to them.

I go over to Troye, waking him up. He was beyond confused. He tells me all about his dream, and I tell him what actually happened and what didn’t. And that’s that.

“So Zoe did leave to go get stuff from her house, but Tyde isn’t here?” He asks.

“Yes and no. You must have been in half a dream state or something. Weird dude.” (___A/N I am aware this is confusing you will learn at the end of the chapter___) We lay down on the bench bed and start drifting off into sleep until there’s a sudden beeping on Alfie. The nurses begin to pour in, and they usher us out.

OK IM SORRY that was really confusing. I'm going back right now to fix the previous chapter, but basically what is happening is Troye was half asleep and dreamt that Tyde had visited him, and that they went back to the dorms and when he got there Connor was there, torturing Tyler. Connor had the demon teeth and I feel like that part is easier to read. But if it isn't, sorry. I have had the worst writers block in the history of me and I feel really bad that this is short but I can't write any more. So that's what's happening. I will try to update more but I don't know if I will be able to. I am so so sorry. BUT THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE LOVE AND THE READS AND YES THANK YOU THANK YOU. I didn't know anyone actually liked this but I guess you do? that's great!

ok HMU on social media if you are confused:

hyelloh-there-troyler.tumblr.com

twitter (I'm not active but I'll still reply)- hyellohtroyler

Ok that's it. Have a good day or night or whatever it is---Tay :)