The Box

WOW IM SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT HEY ITS AN UPDATE ALSO TRIGGER WARNING

Troye’s POV

I open the box, and laugh at the goofy man.

“I know about your obsession with toe weaving you 5-year-old man.” He giggles.

“Well this is some damn good string here. Great fibers. How on earth did you find this?” I ask, barely being able to keep the laugh in. I burst out laughing, and we both have tears in our eyes within minutes.

“Hey guys did you forget about me?” Angelique speaks up, until she starts laughing too. She turns to me, telling me that Tyler has something to ask.

“Tyler you have something you need to ask?” I say, and he blushes. He looks away, and I walk closer.

“Ok well I’m going to go now.” Angelique says. And I subtley wave at her.

“Yeah. Um-Troye?” He looks away again and I grab his head, tilting it up to force him to meet my eyes.

“Tilly you can ask me anything,” I say, thinking this is going to be something personal and serious.

“Why do you like toe-weaving so much?” He asks, and we both back up from laughter. Eventually, we calm down, and he creepily stares at me smiling. I sit on the bed, and throw a little smile back, not fully smiling but kind of smirking.

“Smile with your teeth, it’s cute.” He says, and I stand up again. We got back to where we were before he threw that curveball.

“Really, Ty. Do you have a question?” wOw I sound like a teacher. He blushes fevereshly, and I want to kiss him so bad. But I can’t. He’s not mine. yet.

“Yeah. Um- will you- um- will you be my boyfriend?” I lean down, our foreheads touching, looking into his eyes.

“Well, duh.” I say, and finally he is mine. I mean I don’t own him. But, you know. I scoff at my thoughts, and I finally get to kiss him. For real. As boyfriends. The kiss in slow, patient. But it’s perfect. We aren’t eating each others’ faces, but it’s not just an awkward peck on the lips. My hands grab the back of his head, holding it. He smiles into the kiss and wraps his arms around my hips. Now it’s my turn to smile.

We both pull away, and both notice that we need to breathe.

“Well that was fun.” I say, and he grabs my hand and states, “Let’s go.”

“Where are we going? What are you doing with me? HELP MY BOYFRIEND’S KIDNAPPING ME HELP” I yell, and he laughs, pulling me out the door and closing it behind us. There’s no need to lock it since it’s break and no one is here.

“Ok. Well. I need to call my mom real quick. Is that ok?” I ask, and dial my mom to make sure everything is set for tomorrow.

Tyler’s POV

I listen to Troye’s mom, and wish I could call my mom too. But I’m driving. And I won’t be going back home for the holidays. They are my mom’s favorite time of the year, and I don’t get to be with her. All I get is an around 2-hour Skype call when my dad’s not home. He never really accepted me, but he dealt with me until I went away to college. And I haven’t been allowed back ever since.

I don’t think he knows how much he’s actually hurt me in the past. He is the reason why I started cutting. He never found out. That bastard never even noticed.

Troye ends his call. “Yeah mom, I love you. Ok. Yeah. Got it. Mhm. I will do that. Mom I gotta go. Love you too. Tyler says hi back. He’s doing good. Mum I have to go. Love you.” And I laugh.

He’s going to love this so much.

***OK Yay or nay? Thank you all so so much for reading and help I'm lonely over in my corner and I need friends (and also ideas if you want):

hyelloh-there-troyler.tumblr.com

twitter: hyellohtroyler

OK THATS IT AGAIN SORRY but thanks yous for readings and Is hopes yous haves a very good day or night or whatever it is--Tay :)