"ZOE??"

****If I say it once I'll say it again....sorry if this sucks. BUT WHOA 9 READS?? Thank you for that small little feat. There might be some triggering stuff in here. :)****

Tyler's P.O.V.

The hallway is dark by my dorm. Well I guess it's our dorm now. Troye and I's dorm. Huh. As I walk down the hall, lost deep in thought, I walk into a wall. "Shit." I mutter to myself. Troye laughs. He so attractive.

"Um....Ty?" He manages to ask while laughing. "Yeah, sorry. I just have a lot going through my mind right now." When I say this, he stops laughing. "I'll tell you sometime. Not now Troye. I can't tell you now. Not until they're gone."

Troye's P.O.V.

Not until they're gone he said. Who are they? Why can't he tell me? But he said he would tell me something earlier. Maybe it was just to say something. We walk back down the hall to the dorm we passed moments earlier. Room 504. There's a whiteboard on the front. It's blank. That doesn't seem to fit Tyler's personality.

I really should stop making assumptions. It does nothing but make me look stupid. If Tyler wants a blank board, THEN TYLER CAN HAVE ONE.

We are standing in front of the room. I decide to draw a little heart on the board. "Before anything else, we must decorate this boring door." I say to him. He looks up at me with hopeful eyes. I can't imagine someone has ever wanted to break his heart. How could they say no to him? His beautiful blue eyes that are so easy to get lost in. His hilarious, contagious laugh. The never-ending spew of funny things that come out of his mouth. Just in general I guess. He's so very irresistible.

"Troye?" The cotton-candy colored hair boy asks. "Yes?" I respond? He replies simply as he gets closer to me. "I just wanted to say your name." I feel my face blush. "Tilly?" It slips out of my mouth. God I hope he likes it. He can't not like me. I would die. For some reason I feel like this guy I just met is now a big part of my life. But a smile creeps onto his face. I get a sudden burst of confidence and pin him against the wall. His breath hitches.

Did I just make this perfect boy's breath hitch? Does he think I'm as attractive as I think he is? Are these feelings of need mutual? I notice I still have Tyler pinned against the wall. "SOrry" I say to him. He looks at me and says "You don't have to move." It takes all of my inner strength to say to him "No. I want to see our dorm."

Tyler finally gets the door open. I notice his hands are shaking. "The door is old so you have to boday slam it to get it open." He says. Then he literally takes a running start and rams into the door. I can't help but laugh. "You really should laugh more. It's absolutely adorable." I blush at this statement.

He walks in when I am stuck in the hallway laughing. I stop laughing when I hear a gasp from the room."ZOE!!!" He yells, followed by, "T...T..Troye?" He says in between gasps. I walk into the dorm, scared of what I'm going to see. I go into the dorm. There's a bloody, beaten girl on the floor,surrounded by what I assume are Tyler's clothes and belongings. Written across the walls is one phrase in all capitals: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT FAG. After reading the words, I turn to Tyler. He's on the ground by the girl I assume to be Zoe. He's sobbing. "Troye. Go to my desk. On the bottom of the calendar is a number. Call them," He looks away from Zoe and turns to me with stern eyes," NOW". I do as he says. Before we know it, there is a group of men in our dorm.

Some carry Zoe. Some scrub the wall. Some question Tyler and I. I see a panicked look on his face. I go over to see him when the man questioning me tells me I am done. He looks tired. I wonder if he has a wife. Or if he lives alone. There's so much I don't know about him. There's so many things that people don't tell. So many walls people build up. It's my job to break Tyler's walls. It is my goal.

*** SO THANK YOU FOR READING AND SORRY IF THAT WAS FLUFFY BUT thanks again for reading and have a nice day or night if you are that kind of person ok byeee ;) *******