35 | real life

the eight hour plane ride from london to new york was exhausting and as much as nour had hoped to get some sleep, she was wide awake the entire time.

the plane had been delayed meaning that nour had touched down only a couple hours before the show was set to start, giving her no time to take the nap she desperately needed. she had made it to her house, taken a shower, and gotten dressed before getting into her car.

nour missed natalie more than anything and was excited to be able to see her again. she felt bad for saying she wouldn't be able to make it to the show but it was worth it if it meant being able to surprise her. she had been quite neglectful of natalie lately and she hated herself for it. nat was an amazing woman and she didn't deserve any of it. she deserved the world and that was something bout would give to her if possible. the blonde woman began drifting into her thoughts as well, something that had been happening often as of lately. lucy was also amazing. she was sincere and genuine. she ignited feelings inside of nour that she hadn't experienced in a long time. however, nour didn't love lucy—at least not in the same way she loved natalie.

nour pulled into the parking lot of the convention center, finding a spot upfront. she got out of the car and made her way inside the building as she proceeded to the back of the runway. nour caught sight of her girlfriend standing at the snack table talking to who she presumed was one of the models. she slowly crept up to the two of them, putting her finger to her lips as she made a shushing motion. the model lightly smiled as she continued the conversation with natalie who was completely oblivious. nour wrapped her arms around her girlfriends waist, pulling her into her chest as she smiled "hello, darling."

natalie gasped, turning around as she faced nour, "babe, what are you doing here?"

nour smiled once again, pulling natalie back into her arms as she engulfed her in a hug. "happy to see you too," she laughed, "thought i'd surprise you."

"i'm definitely surprised," she chuckled as she stepped back from her girlfriend. "i cant believe you're here," she admitted, her voice lowering near the end.

one of the crew heads rushed around, directing natalie to the stage as she prepared her for her introduction speech. "i'll see you afterwards," she smirked, letting go of nour's hand as she walked away.

nour took her seat in the front row—right in the center—as she kept her eyes glued on her girlfriend. she watched the dark haired woman walk into the stage, listening to her speech intently as she surveyed every word leaving her lips. she was incredibly proud of everything natalie had accomplished with this fashion line and she was excited that she was finally gaining the publicity she deserved. nour knew that natalie worked hard to create this line and it filled her with joy watching her dreams finally come true.

once the show was over and everyone had finished giving their own congratulations, nour pulled natalie to the side as a smile made it's way to her face. "those clothes were amazing and you are a genius." nour pulled her close, her arms wrapping around natalie's neck as she brought her lips down to her ear, "now let's get you home so i can show you how much i've missed you."