86 | real life

hums escaped nour's lips as she bounced around her bathroom. she held a curling iron in her hand as she began styling her hair in front of the mirror. the intro to 'somebody to love' blasted through her phone speaker just as lucy entered the front door of the apartment. the blonde made her way down the hallway, smiling as she quietly sang along to the song.

lucy's body fell into a comfortable position resting against the door frame of the bathroom as she admired her girlfriend who was currently dancing while finishing her hair routine. "hey cutie," she smiled, hiding the envelope in her hand behind her back. 

nour jumped, nearly burning herself with the curling wand as she turned towards the blonde. a smile fell onto her lips as she took a mental picture of lucy. "hey beautiful."

lucy waited and watched as nour curled the last section of her hair before unplugging the iron to let it cool down. she moved her hands from behind her back as she held the envelope out in front of her. "i know its last minute but jess had to cancel since her boyfriend was sick so i have some extra tickets for the winery tour if you're interested?" the blonde smiled once more, wrapping her arms around nour as the two embraced each other. "i know you're more of a hard liquor type of gal but i thought it could still be fun."

the black haired woman slightly frowned as she left a kiss atop lucy's forehead. "i'd love to but i already promised d'arcy that we could hang out today since shes leaving tomorrow."

a/n

sorry i know this is pretty short and i wanted to add some more but i honestly didn't know what to add soooo hopefully this is good enough