Chapter 4:Suprise

(Thanks to those of you who are reading and supporting my first ever story,this is gonna be a short surprising chapter 😂😂😂)

Andy smiled with concern as he watched Cher trying to look okay and seductive "Whats wrong Mi Amor." He asked now holding both her hands,pulling her closer to him."Why did you run away like that?"He asked with a puzzled look on his face that made Cher melt "Because I'm tired of waiting,I love you and I want you in every way humanly possible" Cher said with a seductively crooked smile as she leaned in and kissed him.Feeling him kiss her back only turned her on more.He deepend the kiss while slightly nibbling on her bottom lip,she begged for entrance which he granted.There tongues were battling when Andy suddenly pulled away gasping for air."Cher,I love you so much and I want to be yours,now and forever,all I need is a little bit of time. "He said as he put his hands on her waist pulling her in closer,kissing her passionately again."I know,but its really hard to hide what we have infront of everybody when you look this hot" Cher said between kisses leading him to the bed.

Andy was hovering above her as they were making out.Just as he was about to take of his shirt there was yet again a knock on the door."Hi Cher,it's Marivi,I wanted to come and suprise Andy,we need to talk and I was wondering if I could ask you for some help,may I come in?"Cher and Andy's faces suddenly went pale,Cher then instructed Andy to go to the closet,which he did,as she pulled her dress back in place and opened the door."Hi Marivi,it's nice to finally meet you, Andy talks about you alot,please come in "Cher lied faking a smile whilst getting nervous.

" Its nice to finally meet you too,you were always on Andy's bucket list of actors to work with"Marivi said while pulling Cher in and embracing her which Cher got more nervous about because she smelt like Andy's perfume but luckily Marivi did not notice."Anyway,Cher,I was wondering if you might by any chance know at what hotel Andy is staying in I wanted to suprise him,I really need to talk to him."This made Cher more nervous and curious at the same time "I dont know,I think maybe at the Four Seasons or something,if you dont mind me asking,what do you need to tell him so urgently?" Cher replied trying to look calm and collected...

"Well if you must know,I want a divorce,I fell out of love with Andy  two years ago and I've been sleeping with some young guy ever since,I guess I kinda feel bad about it now" Marivi said sounding guilty as she tried to hide how happy she was.

This shocked Cher but also made her very happy,she knew she couldn't smile because Marivi whould suspect something so she decided to just look shocked and stay quiet,after a few moments Marivi said "Well thanks anyway Cher,I've gotta go,nice meeting you" and with that,without waiting for a response she left Cher's trailer...

Tears of joy just came running down Cher's face and she no longer felt guiltly about letting Andy be unfaithful because Marivi already was which ment she wasn't going to be the cause of a divorce.Andy came out when he heard nothing except for Cher crying,he had heard the whole conversation from the closet and was also shedding tears of happiness,when he saw her he rushed over and embraced her.Cher looked into his eyes as he did in hers both smiling at each other while tears streamed down their faces.Andy then kissed her passionately,deepening the kiss when he felt her kiss back.Cher jumped on him causing him to fall in a sitting position on the couch behind them,Cher straddled his waist while they were making out."Finally we can be together forever,in a week and a half's time we can love each other without fear"Andy whisper in Cher's ear while kissing down her neck. "Well I cant wait till then,to do what I want to do now." Cher said releasing a little seductive giggle as she lead him to the bed once again.

"Babe as much as I want to,we have been gone for nearly 45 minutes,people are gonna get suspicious plus,I have to get to the hotel before Marivi does,I know a short cut and then I need to sleep so that I can go divorce her first thing tomorrow morning" He said standing up giving her a peck on the lips."Oh my god your right,I totally forgot about the party,So since you are gonna be busy the whole day tomorrow,will I at least see you at night?" Cher asked returning a peck on his lips. "Yes,then we can spend the rest of our 2 days off together".This made Cher blush and they hugged he kissed her forehead,they said their goodbyes and he left."

The party was almost over when Andy left and Cher returned to her friends,only a few people were still there,dancing and singing.After a hour of dancing with Meryl,Christine,Julie and Pauly they all went home.
Cher was know laying in her bed looking at the ceiling,she couldnt believe that she had gotten so lucky and that she finally got to be happy for the first time since Rob,she couldn't believe she was so in love with Andy or that he was so in love with her.She was overjoyed knowing that she could love him and kiss him whenever she wanted in a few days without any fear of being caught.