Chapter Nine

CHAPTER NINE

I looked at my reflection, I was wearing a long red satin dress, it was totally backless but had high neckline from the front, it had two thigh side splits. I wore a gold choker necklace which had a long link coming down the back of my spine to the dimples just above my ass. My black locks were wavy and sat on one side of my shoulder, I had red lipstick matching with bronzer on my cheeks and thick black mascara on my eyes with just black eyeliner flicked which made my blue eyes pop.

I grabbed my pair of gold jimmy choo's and strapped them up. I took my matching gold clutch and grabbed my car keys. I walked out the room, I walked down the enormous staircase, Santino was by the door.

''Santino'' I said addressing him.

''Lana, I'm to drive you'' he said formally.

''What!'' I gasped.

''Sorry Niko instructed me'' said Santino.

''No! I want to drive my own fucking car!'' I said outraged.

''Look please Lana can you just comply it's not a big deal'' said Santino somewhat fed up with my outburst.

''I said no, I can fucking drive myself! I have two hands thank the lord, I can drive my own ride!'' I said.

Just then the cell phone rang that was in my purse, I quickly took it out. It was Nikolas.

''Yes, shit head'' I answered.

''Get in the car and Santino will drive you'' said Nikolas not fazed by my response.

''Wait how do you know that I'm arguing with Santino'' I said looking around suspiciously.

''What do you think I don't have cameras in my own joint?'' said Nikolas.

''Look I can drive my own car'' I said.

''How abut I tell Santino to lock you up in your room and when I come back ill fuck your brains out'' said Nikolas losing his patience.

With that I cut the cell and handed my keys to Santino.

''Keep them, I was instructed to take the Mercedes'' said Santino.

I didn't respond I just put my keys back in my clutch and followed Santino out. Nikolas's valet had bought the Mercedes GLS in white around. It was a beauty, Santino opened my door and I hopped in. Santino came around and got in the driver's side.

''I need you to go by my apartment I need to pick Mario and Shei up'' I said.

''Of course,'' he nodded.

We sat in silence, I looked at Santino he was late thirties, tall and medium built, he had good thick dark hair and strong features. He had a don't fuck with me look on his face. We reached my apartment, I pressed down on the horn and waited. After a few minutes, Mario and Shei came out the apartment.

Santino beeped the horn after a few minutes Shei and Mario came out.

''OHHH we are getting chauffeured '' said Mario as he opened the back door, both him and Shei got inside.

''Hey'' I said unamused, I really didn't like being chauffeured.

Santino smirked he knew I wasn't happy, he speeded through the traffic about twenty minutes later we had reached the club.

We all got out including Santino who passed the key to the valet.

This club was one of my favourites  just because there was an amazing Chinese chef who done the best sushi on this strip, we could get food as well as having drinks and a dance.