Chapter Ten

CHAPTER TEN

(NIKOLAS)

I watched Lana walk away, Fuck! It shouldn't have happened like that. It was sooner than I expected. The door knocked, in walked Santino.

''what is it'' I said agitated.

''we got a situation at the docks, we got fucked over, Dicampios crew shot Johnny and took the shipment'' said Santino.

''You fucking with me?'' I said not believing what I was hearing.

''Those mother fuckers robbed from me, get me the fucking car'' I said.

I checked both of my guns in my holster, both of my gold eagle 357 magnums were fully loaded. Someone was going to die tonight. I made my way down the stairs and out the club, Santino pulled up in my Black Audi spider. He jumped out I swiftly got in, it started pouring down.

''I'll be behind you'' said Santino as he got into the Audi q7 behind me. I put my foot down on the acceleration. I Knew exactly where that piece of shit Gino was going to be. After what seemed about half hour I pulled up onto a harbour, there were all private boats. I got out and walked straight up to Ginos yacht, I was met by three security guards. I looked at all three.

''I can't let you on board'' said one of the guards as he held out his hand and pressed his palm against my chest. In one swift move, I twisted his arm and pulled out my 357 magnums and shot the other two straight in the head. I then put a bullet in this dick heads temple. I could hear my men behind me, I made my way underneath opening the door, there was Gino just in his red silk pants with a topless girl straddling him, she was winding on his dick. I quickly grabbed the gun that was suddenly pointed to my head at the side of me, I grabbed the gun from the guys hand and quickly shot him in the heart.

''AHHhhhhhHHHHH'' screamed the naked girl who was now off Ginos lap.

''Get the fuck out of here!'' I said.

The whore quickly grabbed her clothing and ran her naked ass out of there.

''Hey! Nikolas! how you are doing! What brings you to my door step?'' Gino asks calmly in his thick Italian accent. I then punch him straight in the nose I hear a crack and small blood particles splatter everywhere.

''Mother fucker!'' shouts Gino. I casually take a seat opposite him and place my gun at the side of me.

''Why you steal from me?'' I asked calmly.

''what the fuck are you talking about, you lost your mind! You piece of shit you broke my fucking nose!'' he yelled as blood spilled on his mouth from his nose.

''You killed Johnny, you see that's a problem for me'' I said running my finger on my gun. I then shot Gino on his knee cap.

''What the fuck!!!!'' he screamed as he held his knee in pain.

Santino then opened the door.

''We have recovered the shipment'' he said, I just nodded signalling for him to leave.

''I can explain'' said Gino looking petrified.

''I hate liars and I hate thief's both of which you are'' I said calmly. I then aimed my solid gold Magnum and aimed it right between his eyes. One clean bullet and he was dead.

''That was for Johnny you piece of shit'' I said as I stood up, I put my gun back in my holster and buttoned my suit jacket.

I speeded through the empty streets of Miami, I wanted to get home, I wanted to see Lana. I finally had something to look forward to coming home. All these years I had this loneliness and now Lana was going to fill that void. I pulled up through the private gates of my mansion. Santino was behind me, I threw him the keys. He would park the car for me. It had been a long night, I needed to wash it off. I entered my abode, I walked slowly up the marble winding staircase. As I reached the hallway I saw Lanas door slightly ajar, I walked over to her room and slowly pushed it open, she was fast asleep, she had a small pair of cotton shorts on and a cami. I entered her room and pulled the sheet over her body. I looked at her beautiful face, I moved the hair strand that was on her eye. She was a beauty, her dark black hair and white silky skin. She was beyond beautiful. I walked out and shut the door behind me.

I entered my room and shut the door, I took off my suit jacket and then sat at the edge of my bed. I got the remote and that was at the side of me, I pressed the red button, there appeared Lana's face on the screen. I had cameras all around the place, I needed to see her at all times. I stood up and touched her face on the tv screen. Fuck! I felt my dick jolt to life. I contemplated on whether I should go and kick her door down and fuck her senseless, but seeing her sleep so peacefully I decided against it. I unstrapped my holster and placed it on the top of my draw. I unbuttoned my shirt and then pants and headed into the shower in the en suite.

As I washed away the nights events I stood under the shower head and let the hot water pound against my skin. Flashes of me fucking Lana drowned my thoughts. I found myself holding my dick and slowly pumping it, I needed a release, I fist pumped my dick so fast, thinking of Lana's touch, her body, her lips, her hot pussy and with that I came, releasing my spunk. I felt relieved, I finished up washing.