CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Chapter Sixteen

NIKOLAS

I looked at the angel that laid naked in the bed, Lana gave me life. I had it all but there was always something that was missing, those many years ago when I first laid eyes on her, I knew she was the missing piece to my lonely fucked up life. I loved her with everything I had, I swore that I would never let her get caught up in this life that I was leading. As selfish as it sounds I wasn't going to settle on the alternative. I gave her a soft kiss on her forehead. I placed the silk oyster bed sheet over her.

After I had showered I slipped into some black cargo pants and a black polar top. I holstered up with a couple of silencers. I made my way down the swivel staircase; Santino and five other men were waiting at the door. I looked at my gold diamond encrusted Rolex, it was coming up to three in the morning.

As I exited the mansion, my black Audi r8 spyder was waiting. Santino and the other guys got in the Audi q7's. I had a meeting with a leader of a biker gang of California, he decided he would start pushing guns in my territory without my permission, No one steps on my turf. As I ripped through the streets of Miami, my thoughts went back to Lana. That feeling of having someone to go back to after a days or nights work was one of the best feelings I've felt. After a good hour's drive, we were in deserted land, this is where I found out the shipments were coming in. There were about three large containers. As I pulled up a few feet away, I switched the lights and engine off. I looked in the rear mirror, Santino and the other men done the same. I slowly got out, Santino and other men quietly came over.

''I want you to cover me as soon as these fuckers show up I'm going in, Jax, Cole you cover the sides, Ray I want you with me, Liam you cover me. Adrian you cover Santino'' I said in a firm authority voice. Just then six bikers pulled up by the containers. I signalled with my hand for everyone to get in position. Me and Santino slowly sneaked forward, Ray was behind me.

The first biker guy opened the shipping container, I could hear laughter. One of the other men pulled out a steel barrel.

''Pop the fucking lid boy'' said Thomas he was the head of the bikers. Then out he pulled an AK47.

They all laughed, as they all huddled around, they put the barrel back in the container.

''Now'' I said to Santino.

As we ran towards them one of the bikers spotted us. There were bullets flying around like it was raining. I shot one in the leg and then the arm. Santino shot one in the back of the head. I saw the leader run off into the bushes, I went after him.

''I'm going after head, you finish them off here'' I shouted to Santino.

''okay!'' shouted Santino.

I ran after the head of the group, I couldn't see him. As I came a standstill, I heard a twig break behind me. I quickly pulled the trigger, no one was there.

''Listen Thomas, you made a big mistake by pushing Guns into my ends, now you're going to have to die'' I said as I stalked forward with my silencer aimed.

''We were just trying to make some extra cash'' he shouted. I couldn't get a sense of which direction he was in.

''You should have known better than to shit in my yard'' I replied. As the air was silent and deadly, I felt a presence behind me. In a blink of an eye I turned around and fired. I saw Thomas fall to the ground. I ran up to him, I had shot him in the neck, he was bleeding out. I the shot him in the head. Blood particles splattered on my face.

I went and joined Santino and the guys. There were dead biker bodies everywhere.

''What you want to do with the containers?'' asked Santino.

''Tell Franco to come down and take them, I want them stored for a month, I'll sell them to the Chinese'' I said as I wiped the blood from my face with the back of my hand.

''Okay Boss, you might as well go home, ill clean this shit up'' said Santino.

I just nodded. I got back in the Spyder and pushed my foot on the gas. I had wiped out most of the Cali biker gang, this was a lesson needed to be taught. Word would get out and if any other punk thought they would try the same shit they knew what would happen. Miami was my playground.