CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE

I looked at my reflection in the mirror I pulled down my tight white knee length skirt which had a side split, I tucked in my black lose fitted blouse, I had curled my long jet locks. The curls sat on one side of my shoulder, I had just black mascara on which made my blue orbs pop. I put a red gloss on my lips, I slipped on my black heels. I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen, Vito was in a white tee and black jeans.

''You look amazing'' he said as he stood up from his stool cupping both hands on my ass and pulling me in for a kiss.

''I'm going to be late, I got a viewing in half hour'' I said trying to break the kiss.

''You are coming back to mine tonight?'' asked Vito.

''No, I've got so much on today'' I said grabbing a piece of toast. Vito sat back in his seat.

''I really don't understand why you don't move in, how many times do I have to ask, you have your stuff here, you have everything you need'' said Vito with sad puppy dog eyes.

''Baby I told you I'm not ready to give up my independency yet'' I smiled and kissed his cheek.

''So, you're happy having a roommate in a small two bed apartment?'' said Vito displeased.

''Yes, very happy thank you'' I smiled.

Vito grabbed his leather jacket.

''You going out?'' I asked.

''Yes, need to see Nikolas he is my boss after all'' said Vito.

''Yes, don't remind me, I'm showing one of his properties today, okay I will catch you later'' I gave Vito a quick kiss on his lips.

I unlocked the door to my white convertible BMW, I popped the hood down. I loved this car, I had treated myself when I had sold my first piece of real estate, I had been in real estate for a year now that's how I met Vito he was a client I done the classic thing of mixing pleasure with business. Also the commission was a motivation and I liked meeting different people.

I looked at the papers that were on the passenger's seat, I was showing one of Nikolas Garcia's properties on the Miami canal, it was at a listing of six million dollars this was one of Nikolas's cheaper properties on the canal. I zoomed in my BMW I was getting late.

The doorbell rang, Nikolas's maid Maria answered the door to Vito. Vito gave the maid a smile as he entered.

''Mr Garcia is in the back yard, can I get you something to drink?'' Maria asked.

''black coffee would be great'' he smiled at the middle-aged Latino woman she just nodded her head and scurried off.

Vito entered the back yard, Nikolas was on the sun lounger, he was wearing white linen pants and a white linen shirt and black ray bans.

''Nikolas'' said Vito.

Nikolas slightly turned his head.

''So what's the emergency?'' asked Vito.

''I got Six mil come in last night from the marcels, I need you to get rid of it quick'' said Nikolas.

''Sure, Ill put half through your casino out in Vegas and remainder through the clubs'' said Vito.

''Okay that's fine, do your stuff, I got another fifteen coming in the next ten days'' said Nikolas like it was pocket change.

''Not a prob'' said Vito.

''Lana's showing one of your properties this morning'' smiled Vito.

Nikolas's jaw tensed, he drank his cappuccino.

''She is the best in Miami'' smiled Vito.

''I don't really care a shit as long as she gets me my money'' lied Nikolas. It bothered him that she would have to interact with wealthy businessmen on a daily basis. Even if she did make Nikolas millions in the past year, oh that fatal day that he was supposed to show Lana the estate he wanted to sell but he never had the time so he sent Vito in his place instead. Oh, how he lived to regret that decision.

''I have business to intend to'' said Nikolas as he got up and left Vito.

''Sure'' said Vito quietly.

''I trust you can see yourself out'' said Nikolas. Not looking back.

''Yes boss'' said Vito, he was left to wonder of he had said something wrong.

Nikolas arrived at his property that he had up for listing, he could see Lana's BMW parked up alongside a white range rover. He gripped his hands on the steering wheel. Santino was in the Audi a few yards away. Nikolas debated whether he should go inside and see how the viewing was going. Just at that second, Lana appeared with a man he donned traditional Arab wear and a smart looking blonde stood next to him she looked like his P.A as Nikolas had his window down he could hear the lady speak to Lana and then talk Arabic back to the man. Then the Arab guy kissed Lana's hand. Nikolas couldn't take that, he stepped out his electric blue Bugatti Chiron and walked straight up to them, Lana looked over her clients shoulder as she seemed puzzled by Nikolas's presence. Then in a second Nikolas tapped the guy's shoulder, time seemed to come to a standstill as Lana watched in horror as Nikolas punched the guy straight in his jaw, A crack sound hit everyone's ears knocking him to the ground. Then suddenly time resumed. The P.A was screaming in horror, Lana was swearing her head off.

''What the fuck are you doing Nikolas!'' screamed Lana.

Santino appeared out the blue pushing Nikolas to one side and assessed the guy screaming in pain on the floor. Nikolas was quiet and just stared at Lana. Her screams were falling on deaf ears.

''He shouldn't have touched you'' said Nikolas calm as he stared at Lana.

''You idiot! I just sold this fucking estate! You think he's going to buy it now!!'' shouted Lana.

Nikolas inched closer to Lana closing the gap between them.

''Does it look like I need the money? how is it you sell estate so quick do you give them extra services'' said Nikolas, his light brown eyes were now pitch black. His white linen shirt had small blood particles.

Lana couldn't believe what he had just said, tears filled her eyes. Without thinking she slapped Nikolas across his face.

''Go fuck yourself!'' she said as she pushed past him leaving him stunned. He knew he deserved that. He looked at the guy on the floor. He kneeled down to where the blonde was sitting next to her client whilst checking is injury.

''You tell this fucker to get his ass off my property or ill fucking bury him'' said Nikolas calmly.

''He didn't do anything wrong! What kind of a person are you!'' shouted the woman.

''I thought I just showed you what type of person I am, Santino!'' shouted Nikolas.

Santino grabbed the guy up and pushed him towards his vehicle.

''Get the fuck out of here!'' said Santino shoving him.

''You'll regret that'' muttered the guy.

All Nikolas could think about was how Lana had slapped him. He knew she wouldn't do business with him again, he needed to make it up to her, he quickly jumped in his Bugatti and zoomed off.