Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE

The high energy engulfed my body, I swayed my hips from side to side. I was lost to the music that blasted throughout the club walls. Girls danced in their secluded glass boxes so they couldn't be touched. My dark green emerald dress clung to my body like a second skin, it was totally backless, it had a plunged deep neck line halter style with a long split at the front with my gold wrap up the legs sandals which showed my toned legs when my split opened. My long straight jet black locks sat just above the small of my back.

I felt two hands clinging onto my waist I didn't need to look behind me I knew who it was. A nose nuzzled into the side of my neck then slow kisses were being planted on my shoulder blade. I was just about to turn around when the large hands gripped my hips and backed me into their groin, so I started grinding hard against the dick that was now poking me from behind.

''Your killing me'' said the husky voice.

I bit my bottom lip and turned around.

''what? I'm just dancing'' I said in an innocent voice.

''I could fuck you here in front of all these people'' said Vito in a seductive voice.

''I thought you had business to attend to?'' I asked whilst I still danced slowly.

''Nikolas is busy, just waiting for him to wrap somethings up'' said Vito looking around.

I turned around and carried on dancing, my tune came on, Kendrick Lamar SZA - ALL THE STARS . {PLEASE PLAY SONG}

I got lost in the music I could feel eyes on me. I opened my eyes to see Nikolas in his private booth opposite me puffing on his cigarette and swirling his crystal glass in his other hand with the whiskey that swam in his glass. His eyes looked dark, I could see he was in a black suit attire, his strong jawline meant business, his stubble added a touch of machismo. His thick long hair was flicked neatly to one side. He was watching me as usual, I would give him a show.

Vito stood behind me I started swaying my ass, Vito growled in my ear he fisted a bunch of my hair tightly, I never broke eye contact with Nikolas, He casually stretched out one leg showing his suede black slack, he finished his drink slamming the glass on the table, he looked agitated. I inwardly smirked. The guys that sat at his table carried on babbling on but I had his full attention. I flicked my hair to the side turning around giving him a view of my bare back and perfect ass. Vito's eyes glanced past my shoulder. He cupped my chin.

''I must go he's calling me, get yourself a drink when I'm done we will chip'' said Vito as he gave me a hard-long kiss.

I watched Vito walk over to the table and hug the guys one by one, I made my way to the bar. I grabbed all my hair and pulled it up and started to fan my neck I was hot the club was heaving.

''What can I get you gorgeous?'' asked the waiter.

''Dry martini please'' I said as I carried on fanning myself.

''that's thirty six please'' said the waiter.

''Give her anything she wants on the house'' said the voice next to me.

I didn't bat an eye lid, it was Nikolas the dick head.

''I can pay for my own drink'' I calmly said, as I pulled out a hundred-dollar bill from my small clutch bag.

'' I said it's on the house'' said Nikolas annoyed. I turned to look at him.

''You might own this club but you don't own me'' I said wanting to slap his stupid face. My dark blue eyes bore into his light hazel ones.

I could tell Nikolas was controlling whatever he wanted to spit out, he looked at the waiter and gave him a slight nod of his head indicating that it was okay for him to take the money. I looked at the waiter and smiled as I put my change in my small clutch and attached it to my wrist. I turned my back against the bar stool ignoring Nikolas's presence.

Nikolas stood at the side of me his arm brushed against my naked one.

''You like doing those shows for me chicka?'' Asked Nikolas irritated as he ran his hand over his chin.

''I love watching you look at something you can't have'' I said now facing him.

''Timing is everything baby'' he said with a straight face.

''You might have all these people fooled but behind your money power and looks I see what you are'' I said smiling.

''What's that?'' he asked slowly.

''you're just a lonely man Nikolas Garcia'' I said with great satisfaction.

''Hey you ready to go?'' asked Vito as he grabbed me by the waist. The air around us felt icy. Vito looked at me and Nikolas who were staring at each other, Nikolas looked like I had kicked him in the gut.

''Goodnight'' he said as he quickly broke eye contact and walked off. I watched him tuck both hands in his pant pockts as he walked up the swivel staircase leading to his office upstairs.

''What was that about?'' asked Vito as he moved my hair strand from my face.

''I have no idea'' I lied.

''I don't know why you tease him baby, come on let's go'' Said Vito as he grabbed my hand.