CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

I arrived  home, I fast walked past Nikolas's study.  I went straight to my room, I showered and dressed in a short black silk night dress which just came over my ass. I walked over to my closet, I looked at all my Birkin bags, I grabbed the yellow one. I looked behind me making sure Nikolas wasn't there, I opened the bag I ran my fingers over the bundles of  hundred dollar bills. This was enough to get me and Shei by for a while until we set up home. Shei had gone to see a old truck, we were going to ditch all fancy things we needed to be discreet. I heard footsteps outside the door I quickly put my bag back in the closet. The door opened Nikolas entered, I turned my back to him and headed to the en suite.

PLAY SONG 

 Nikolas grabbed my arm and swung me around. He nuzzled his head into the side of my neck smelling me.  His stubble hair was prickling my skin, he hadn't shaved in ages. His hair was long and messy. He had black suit pants on with a white shirt which was half buttoned up and half tucked into his pants.

''I miss you'' he said in a low husky voice. 

Truth be told, I missed his touch but I resented him at the same time. It was like a inner battle within myself.  I tried to move but he wasn't letting me go.

''Please'' he said slowly.

He slowly looked up, I stared at his dark orbs. 

'' Im sorry Lana'' he said with so much remorse.

That was the first time he had apologised for what had happened, I knew the guilt ate him up inside. It showed on his face and the state he was in. 

''I promise you I wont let no one fucking hurt you again.. Please forgive me'' he begged . cupping my chin with his hand.

I could see the tears filling up in his eyes. Without thinking I smashed my lips onto his. He didn't hold back he saw his green light. He picked me up fiercely and slammed me down on the bed. Our tongues were entwined with each others, it was like he was my oxygen. He broke our kiss, he placed small kisses between my breasts and then trailed down to my navel. he rolled up my thin black night dress along my sides , exposing my black high thong. I heard a low growl escape his mouth, he removed my underwear swiftly. I un buttoned the remainder of his shirt, I tilted my head up and kissed his stomach . He then grabbed my neck tightly slamming me back on the bed. He still has his shirt on he unzipped his pants. Without notice he thrusted his d~~~k into me.

''Fuck!'' I screamed. 

''Don't cum!'' he groaned and demanded. 

He slammed into me over and over , I fisted the bed sheets above my head. Then he placed my legs on top of his shoulders. He moaned with every thrust. 

He tilt his head back in ecstasy, I looked at Nikolas, he was beautiful. His long black hair, chiselled bone structure. Flawless olive kissed skin, my eyes followed his torso, his body was phenomenal. In that moment I took all of him in  because tonight was the last time I would feel and breathe Nikolas. A tear ran down my face. Nikolas looked at me.

''Baby why you crying?'' he said putting my legs down frantically.

''DONT STOP!'' I said.

Nikolas looked concerned to see  me crying.  I then grabbed his collar with both hands and threw him underneath me so I was on top of him. I rocked on him back and fourth my night dress straps slipped off my shoulders. He grabbed my waist harshly slamming me harder on his d:::K. We both started moaning as we both orgasmed. My head flopped lifelessly against his chest. 

''I love you'' said Nikolas. He stroked the small of my back. I didn't move, I just wanted him to hold me for a while like this. 

''I love you '' I said quietly.

'' I never told you this but I fell in love with you well before you was with that ass hole Vito '' he said, I lifted my head up I was straddling him and looking at him with confusion. 

''I don't understand'' I said softly and puzzled.

'' you crossed the street in front of me, I saw you was heading into a real estate agency. I enquired about you and I was supposed to see you that day but something had come up and I sent that prick Vito. Before I knew it that fucker had already asked you out and you had accepted and the rest well you know..'' said Nikolas as his voice trailed off.

I couldn't believe what Nikolas was confessing so he had always been a part of my life without me knowing. 

'' I fell in love with you from the moment I saw you walking past my car '' he said whilst stroking my face.

Tears trailed down my face. Me and Nikolas were bound by fate. I wish he had never told me this, I found myself fighting with my inner demon. I had to leave him, this relationship was too intense we loved each other too much but we hurt each other. I got off him and laid on my side looking the other way. 

''You okay?'' asked Nikolas confused. 

''yes'' I  said holding back streaming tears. 

'' I told you that just so you know how much I love you , I've always loved you and always will, nothing and no one will ever get in between us'' he said placing a kiss on my shoulder. 

This is why I needed to leave, our relationship was like dynamite full of explosions . The emotions the lust,  It was too much for me. 

===============================================================

I watched Nikolas fall asleep, I looked at my watch it was two forty six. I slowly moved Nikolas's hand off my stomach, I  slowly got out of the bed. I stood there looking at his beautiful but troubled face. I bent over and kissed his cheek slowly. I got up and slowly tip toed to the closet, I never put on the light I carefully took out some track pants and hoodie that I had put to the side of the closet with my birkin bag. I grabbed a small back pack and transferred the money as there's no way I could travel with a hundred thousand dollar bag. I didn't want to take anything as Nikolas had bought me every little thing. This money was my own that I had saved from over the time of working.

I tiptoed by the door and slowly pushed the door handle down. Lights were off, I made my way down the stairs. Everyone slept in the neighbouring adjacent house. I opened the front door and ran. The gates were closed, I punched the pin in and slowly pulled the gate a little open. Not enough to make noise just enough that I could pass through. I slowly closed the gate on myself. I looked at the mansion and looked at ahead and ran.

About a mile away I saw a ford pick up truck. Its lights flashed that was Shei. I ran to the truck and then opened the door.

''Hey!'' I panted.

''Hey Hun you good, you sure you wanna do this right? '' asked Shei who was incognito.

''Yea lets get out of here'' I said panic suddenly flowing through me.

''lets hit the road'' said shei as I shut the door, she started the engine and we was gone.