Time ages

Cora's p.o.v
After a few more of these writing and vocal sessions, we had to come together to see what we came up with to piece it all. Nikki, Adele, Vince and I finally got together in the sound booth to show each other what progress we made. "So I was thinking that on this verse we could repeat the time ages lyric about twice and then we change the guitar solo after this." I show her on the lyrics that I had written down. "Hey guys." Priscilla speaks walking into the studio with Tammy, Tommy, and Mick tagging along. "Hey guys." Adele and I stand up to hug them. "Alright so remember the song that I had written and showed you guys. I need for you to give me your parts so we can put the song together." I say. "Okay sounds good. Can we hear how it's going to sound with Adele singing?" Tammy says spinning her drum stick through her fingers. "Yeah. Let's go to the instruments." Adele says as we all walk out of the sound booth and into the practice room.
••••••••••••••••••
Once we pieced everybody's part of the song, we played the whole song for the boys. "Dam that was so good." Nikki says clapping along with Mick, Vince , and Tommy. We run to the boys and hug them all. "We couldn't have made it without you guys. Thank y'all so much." I hug Nikki again. "That's all you girls. We just put our 2 cents in this but the rest of it was all you." He smiles at me. I look at his piercing eyes and I wink at him. "Now we have to play it for Doc and Tom to see what they think of it." Tammy says sitting on Tommy's lap as we all walk over to the couches. "We also need a name for the song." Cilla reminds us. "Well I was thinking time ages." I write down on my notebook. "I like it." Adele smiles at me and hugs Vince. "What about you two? I ask Tammy and Cilla. "Yes I agree." Tammy smiles brightly. "Perfect." Priscilla responds. "Okay then. It's set." I say. Just as I was about to stand up to go find Doc, he walks in through the front door of the studio. "Hello girls. Boys." He waves at all of us. "Hey Doc. We finished the song." Adele tells him. "Wonderful, can I hear it?" He asks. "Yes!" I say and go to the instruments and pick up my guitar as Adele sets herself up in front of the microphone. Tammy sits down at the drum kit while Priscilla grabs her bass. "Ready, 1,2,3!" Tammy counts off and starts hitting the drums. Through out us playing the song, I couldn't help but look over and Nikki who was looking straight at me as well. I blushed. My guitar solo was about to come out so Adele moved out of the way to give me the spotlight. I started my solo and even got on my knees while still playing giving my all. After we finished the song, I put my guitar down and looked over at Doc. His face was unreadable. "That was amazing! I'm really shocked at how good it came out." Doc says making us smile even more than we already were. "I'm gonna need a demo by tomorrow so I can give it to Tom. You girls could come in tomorrow to record it and then we'll set up studio time on Thursday to actually pre record it." Doc explains it to us. "Sounds perfect. We'll see you then Doc." I tell him. "Alright now if you'll excuse me. I have a lunch meeting to get to." He winks and walks away. "That totally rocked." I say taking out a joint from my blunt case. "Y'all wanna hit it?" I smirk walking out the doors with everybody following me. Honestly I'm so proud of how the song came out. I had to thank Nikki so much. I didn't expect for him to be such a good mentor and he proved me wrong.

Author's notes:
Hey guys😎 So I just wanna say so far that I'm really liking how this story is turning out. I have some real fresh ideas for the next few chapters coming up. This one was short only because it's a filler chapter. I've been updating so fast because I literally have no life aside from work. Also I will be starting Nikki's p.o.v soon. Anyways that's it for today. I hope you guys like it. XOXOXO
    - Amber 🥀